Bihar SI Salary 2023: Sub Inspector (दरोगा) Salary, Grade Pay, Promotion
- Bihar SI Salary Structure Details
- Bihar SI Salary Calculation
- Bihar SI Salary In Hand Per Month
- Bihar SI Salary Allowances
- Bihar SI Salary Deduction
- Download Bihar SI Salary Slip
- Bihar SI Salary & Promotion
- How to Calculate the SI Salary for the Bihar Police?
- The following is the job profile for the Bihar Police SI:
Bihar SI Salary Structure Details
Bihar SI Salary In Hand Per Month
Bihar SI Salary Allowances
|HRA (House Rent Allowance)||9-27% of the Basic Salary|
|DA (Dearness Allowance)||38% of the Basic salary|
|TA (Travel Allowance)||As this is fieldwork. TA will be claimed.|
|Additional||Digitization and the Digital Work, Bonus on Festival, and other|
Bihar SI Salary Deduction
Deduction amount of NPS, PF & Income tax will be done in Bihar SI basic salary & DA as per Bihar Sub Inspector norms.
|PF (10% of basic)||4248|
|NPS (10% of basic + DA)||4885|
|Income Tax||If annual salary exceeds 5 lakh or ITR Norms|
Download Bihar SI Salary Slip
The government of Bihar has kept an attractive salary for the accountant, due to which the level of competition in this exam is likely to be very high, so the candidates should prepare for this exam with a lot of dedication and concentration, which will ensure your success in the exam.
Bihar SI Salary & Promotion
Promotion of Bihar Sub Inspector is done as per the norms of the Bihar state govt.
- 1st Promotion: Bihar SI is promoted to Inspector post after 08-12 years of service.
- 2nd Promotion: Bihar SI is promoted to Circle Officer after 15-18 years of service.
How to Calculate the SI Salary for the Bihar Police?
- Decide on the base pay.
- Increase the Basic Salary by the Dearness Allowance (38%).
- Add the house rent allowance(HRA).
- Add medical allowance (MA) 5.
- Include any additional applicable allowances.
- The chosen candidate will not be given an allowance while undergoing SI training.
The following is the job profile for the Bihar Police SI:
- Keeping Order and conducted a weekly patrol of his neighborhood to ensure the safety of the populace.
- Solving cases in his area of responsibility and providing thorough reports to his superiors
- A society with orderliness is a society without crime.
Bihar SI Salary 2023 FAQs⭐What is the minimum age requirement for this job?
The minimum age requirement for this job is 18 years.⭐ Do I need to have prior experience to apply for this position?
It depends on the position. Some positions require prior experience, while others do not.⭐How long does the application process take?
The application process duration may vary depending on the position, but it typically takes a few weeks to a few months.⭐ What benefits are offered with this job?
The benefits offered with this job may vary, but they may include health insurance, retirement plans, paid time off, and more.⭐ Can I apply for multiple positions at the same time?
Yes, you can apply for multiple positions at the same time if you meet the qualifications for each position.