Central Cooperative Bank Manager, Assistant Recruitment 2017
Central Cooperative Bank Manager, Assistant Recruitment 2017- There are total 20 vacancies for this recruitment. You can check here important details such as- last date, exam date for Central cooperative bank manager, assistant online form 2017 2018-2019 in simple steps. Application started from date 08/Aug/2017. Last date to fill this form is - 22/Aug/2017 so fill your form before 22/Aug/2017. Monthly PayScale(Salary) for this job will be -Rs.10300 - 34800/-+ grade pay₹. Age Limit for this post is - 18 - 45 Years. Read instructions carefully to apply online for Application Form. If you are interested in this job you can get important details below Like- Eligibility, Form Fee, Salary etc. If you have any query related to this job, please ask in comment section.
Jogindra Central Cooperative Bank, Himachal Pradesh has invited the application form for the post of Assistant Manager, Executive Assistant. Interested candidate may apply online on or before 22-08-2017.
This opening is only for Himachal Pradesh.
Central Cooperative Bank Manager, Assistant Recruitment 2017 - Online Application | Job | Apply
You can get Detailed Description Step By Step below-
Important details | Vacancy | Selection Process
|Min Pay Scale Monthly||10300/-|
|Pay Scale||Rs..10300 - 34800/-+ grade pay|
|Max Pay Scale Monthly||34800/-|
|Age Limit||18 - 45 Years|
Important Dates | Form Last Date
|Application Opening Date||08/Aug/2017|
|Application Closing Date||22/Aug/2017|
|Payment Mode||Pay the exam fee through Debit/Credit card & online banking|
|Candidate must have done Graduation with 55% marks or Graduation in Commerce with 50% marks from a recognized University and must have Computer knowledge.|
How To Apply
- Click Here To Registration & Login,
- fill all the mandatory field,
- Submit the application form.
Apply Online | Notification Download | Quick Links
|Apply Online||CLICK HERE|
|Download Notification||CLICK HERE|
|Official Website||CLICK HERE|
|✍ Previous Year Paper||CLICK HERE|
There are total 20 vacancies for this post. Min Pay Scale Monthly for this post is Rs.(10300/-). Pay Scale for this vacancy is Rs.(Rs.10300 - 34800/-+ grade pay). Max Pay Scale Monthly Rs.(34800/-). Selection for this job will be based on Interview. The Last Date for Application Closing is 22/Aug/2017. Fee for General Candidate is Rs.650, OBC - Rs.650 , SC - Rs.550 & ST - Rs.550. If you want to apply online, visit website - Click Here. You can download notification from Here. If you want other details visit official website http://jccb.co.in/.
Important Exam Mock Tests
You can prepare for your exam with our online mock tests, Attend Test check your preparation & learn more. It's free of cost.
|Practice Test|| GK Basic Test |
Math Mix Test
Like Us On Facebook
Your 1 Like will give us energy to work more & more.
More Updates For You
- Bihar BPSC Civil Judge Pre Exam Admit Card 2018
- CBEC Mumbai Hawaldar (Group C) Recruitment 2018
- VMMCSJH Junior Resident Recruitment Notification 2018
- BSPHCL Assistant Operator, Junior Line Man & more Posts Re Exam Admit Card 2018
- DRDO Senior Technical Assistant(STA) B 2018 Rejected Candidate List and Exam Date
- WAPCOS Engineers Recruitment 2018
- Odisha OPSC Assistant Town Planner Recruitment 2018-2019
- SAIL Technician and Attendant Recruitment 2018
- NHM Maharashtra (Mumbai) Recruitment 2018 2019 Accountant, DEO and Finance
- TRLM Livelihood Coordinator and more Posts Recruitment 2018.
- Gadchiroli Police Patil Recruitment 2018
- Gujarat Forest Department Forest Guard Recruitment 2018
- Bihar BPSC Assistant Recruitment 2018-2019 Online Form
- UP Police Constable & Other Police Bharti 2018-2019 Online form- 56,880 Vacancy
- Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge Recruitment 2018
- Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2018
- GPSC Radiologist and more Posts Recruitment Notification 2018
- Gauhati High Court LDA/ Copyist/ Typist Recruitment Notification 2018
- Bihar BPSC CDPO Mains Online Form 2018 | Syllabus @ bpsc.bih.nic.in
- JPSC Civil Judge Recruitment Notification 2018-2019 @ JPSC.gov.in