Central Railway Apprentice posts Notification: 2018
Watch job overview from given video-
Central Railway Apprentice posts Notification: 2018- There are total 2573 vacancies for this recruitment. Application started from date 26/Jun/2018, 12:00 AM. Last date to fill this form is - 25/Jul/2018, 12:00 AM so fill your form before 25/Jul/2018, 12:00 AM. Monthly PayScale(Salary) for this job will be -Candidate will get pay scale as per Dept. norms. ₹. You can download this job detail by saving as pdf on your mobile/laptop device for future reference. If you are interested in this job you can get important details below Like- Eligibility, Form Fee, Salary etc. If you have any query related to this job, please ask in comment section.
Central Railway Apprentice posts Notification: 2018
You can get Detailed Description Step By Step below-
Important details | Vacancy | Selection Process
|Total Vacancy(Total Vacancy)||2573|
|Pay Scale(Pay Scale)||Rs.candidate will get pay scale as per dept. norms.|
|Age Limit(Age Limit)||15-24 Years|
|Selection Process(Selection Process)||Candidates will be selected on the basis of 10th Class and ITI Marks Merit.|
Important Dates | Form Last Date
|Application Opening Date(Application Opening Date)||26/Jun/2018, 12:00 AM|
|Application Closing Date(Application Closing Date)||25/Jul/2018, 12:00 AM|
|Payment Mode(Payment Mode)||Pay the exam fee through Debit/Credit card & online banking|
|Candidates must passed 10th class with minimum 55% and should have Trade certificate in relevant fields.|
|Candidates Age should be in between 15-24 Years as on 01-07-2018. Age relaxation is applicable for SC/ST, OBC candidates as per rules|
|Post Name: Apprentice|
How to Apply:
Candidates those who are interested can apply application through online mode. Candidates can visit www.rrccr.com, click on Enter button. After click on Enter button site will be redirected to https://www.rrccr.com/tradeapp/Login.aspx for Registration as below:
Candidates need click on "Click here to Register" if not Registered already.
- Candidates should have Aadhaar Card at the time of Registration.
- The candidates those who have not Aadhaar number and have enrolled for Aadhaar but have not received Aadhaar Card can enter 28 digit Aadhaar Enrollment ID printed on the Aadhaar Enrollment slip. This provision is applicable to the candidates of all states and Union Territories except the state of Jammu and Kashmir, Meghalaya and Assam. Applicants from these states can enter in the online application form, their voter ID number, valid passport number, driving license number or any other valid Government identity card at the time of online application.
- Candidates have to produce original Aadhaar card or document mentioned above, at the time of document verification.
- Candidates need to ensure their name, father’s name, date of birth should be match as recorded in Matriculation or equivalent certificate.
- Candidates are advised to enter their active mobile number and valid e-mail ID in the ONLINE application and keep both active as all important messages will be sent by email/SMS
- Candidates have to keep printouts of their Online application. If found eligible, he/she will be called for Document Verification and the print out of Online application is required to be produced at the time of Document Verification.
- Candidates need to upload their signature in size (size 3.5 cm x 3.5 cm, JPG/JPEG format, 100 DPI, size of the file should be between 20 kb - 30kb).
- Candidates are advised to upload all the educational Certificate, proof of date of birth like 10th or its equivalent certificate or mark sheet on which date of birth is mentioned.
- Upload National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT or Provisional National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT /SCVT.
- Upload other all certificate like Caste certificate for SC/ST/OBC, Disability certificate, in case of PWD candidate, Discharge certificate / Serving certificate, in case of candidates applied against Ex-Servicemen quota.
- Candidates need to Carry all original Documents during document verification.
Apply Online | Notification Download | Quick Links
|Apply Online(Apply Online)||CLICK HERE|
|Download Notification(Download Notification)||CLICK HERE|
|Official Website(Official Website)||CLICK HERE|
|Download App [ For Latest Updates Download Our Andriod App ]||CLICK HERE|
|✍ Previous Year Paper||CLICK HERE|
Important Exam Mock Tests
You can prepare for your exam with our online mock tests, Attend Test check your preparation & learn more. It's free of cost.
|Practice Test|| GK Basic Test |
Math Mix Test
Sarkari Naukri Exams-
Thanks for visiting us!
If you have any question please add a comment.
We will reply within 24 Hours.
Thanks & Regards!
Sarkari Naukri Exams.
There are total 2573 vacancies for this post notification. Pay Scale for this vacancy is Rs.(Candidate will get pay scale as per Dept. norms. ). Selection for this job will be based on Candidates will be selected on the basis of 10th Class and ITI Marks Merit.. The Last Date for Application Closing is 25/Jul/2018, 12:00 AM. Fee for General Candidate is Rs.100, OBC - Rs.100 , SC - Rs.No fee & ST - Rs.No fee. If you want to apply online for this vacancy(bharti), visit website - Click Here. You can download notification from Here. If you want other details such as admit card, answer key & result for 2020 year, visit official website https://www.rrccr.com. For Latest Sarkari Result, Sarkari Exam & sarkariresult Updates keep visiting www.sarkarinaukriexams.com.