e – Courts Online Recruitment 2017
e – Courts Online Recruitment 2017- There are total 32 vacancies for this recruitment. You can check here important details like- last date, exam date for E – courts online online form 2017 2018-2019 in simple steps. Monthly PayScale(Salary) for this job will be - RS.5200 - 20200/- . Age Limit for this post is - 18 - 32 Years. Read instructions carefully to apply online for Application Form. If you are interested in this job you can get more details below Like- Eligibility, Form Fee, Salary etc step by step and fill your form. Feel Free to Add a comment if you have any Query.
e – Courts has been announced for the job. Those candidates are interested can apply, the candidates should have completed intermediate from any recognized Board/ University.
This opening is only for Odisha.
e – Courts Online Recruitment 2017 - Online Application | Job | Apply
You can get Detailed Description Step By Step below-
Important details | Vacancy | Selection Process
|Min Pay Scale Monthly||5200/-|
|Pay Scale||Rs.5200 - 20200/-|
|Max Pay Scale Monthly||20200/-|
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
|Age Limit||18 - 32 Years|
|Correction Last Date||26/Sep/2017|
|Payment Mode||Pay the exam fee through Debit/Credit card & online banking|
|Junior Clerk – Copyist- The candidates must have passed 10+2 examination from a recognized board and must possess a Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized institute. Junior Typist – The candidates must have passed 10+2 examination from a recognized board and must possess a Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized institute. Stenographer – The candidates must have passed 10+2 examination from a recognized board and must possess a Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized institute and must have shorthand speed of 80 wpm and typing speed of 40 wpm. Salaried Amin – The candidates must have passed Matriculation examination or any equivalent examination with a pass in Revenue Inspector Training from a recognized institute. How to Apply – Interested candidates may send their application in prescribed format along with the copies of relevant documents and certificates to the Registrar, Civil Courts , Sonepur (Odisha) on or before 26-09-2017 Mode of Selection – The candidates will be selected on the basis of written test followed by skill test and viva voce test.|
How To Apply:-
- The Candidates Apply Online Application form,
- Must have read carefully,
- Please do not leave any field,
- The Candidates Must be Apply Online Application Form before the Last Date.
Apply Online | Notification Download | Quick Links
|Apply Online||CLICK HERE|
|Download Notification||CLICK HERE|
|Official Website||CLICK HERE|
There are total 32 vacancies for this post. Min Pay Scale Monthly for this post is Rs.(5200/-). Pay Scale for this vacancy is Rs.(5200 - 20200/- ). Max Pay Scale Monthly Rs.(20200/-). Selection for this job will be based on Written Exam. The Last Date for Correction is 26/Sep/2017. Fee for General Candidate is Rs.100, OBC - Rs.100 If you want to apply online, visit website - Click Here. You can download notification from Here. If you want other details visit official website http://ecourts.gov.in/ecourts_home/.
Important Exam Mock Tests
You can prepare for your exam with our online mock tests, Attend Test check your preparation & learn more. It's free of cost.
|Practice Test|| GK Basic Test |
Math Mix Test
Like Us On Facebook
Your 1 Like will give us energy to work more & more.
More Updates For You
- CCL Apprentice Recruitment Notification 2018
- ITBP Constable Animal Transport Recruitment 2018
- UPSRTC Hardoi Samvida Bus Conductor Recruitment 2018
- UPSRTC Samvida Bus Conductor Recruitment 2018 - Muradabad
- ESIC Insurance Medical Officer Recruitment Notification 2018
- GSSSB Office Assistant and Clerk Recruitment 2018
- BOB Various Engineer, Officer Posts Recruitment 2018
- IOCL Technician Recruitment 2018
- GIPMER Senior Residents Recruitment Notification 2018
- ICDS Darbhanga Anganwadi Worker & Helper Recruitment Notification 2018
- Jharkhand SSC Vehicle Driver Recruitment 2018
- J&K Bank PO, Bank Associates Recruitment 2018
- DLW Technician Recruitment 2018
- MPPSC SET Recruitment 2018
- Bihar Vidhan Sabha Various Posts Recruitment 2018
- Jharkhand High Court Assistant, Librarian & more Posts Recruitment 2018
- Indian Army Havildar Rally Bharti 2018
- AIIMS Delhi Nursing Officers Recruitment 2018
- Tata Memorial Center (TMC) AO, Technician Recruitment 2018
- Bihar PSC 63rd Combined Mains Exam Online Form 2017-18