Haryana Police Constable Syllabus 2023 | HSSC Constable Exam Pattern in Hindi, PDF Download, Free Mock Test
HSSC has invited applicants to submit applications online for the position of constable. Haryana Police Constable Syllabus 2023. Qualifications: The Haryana Police has issued an online call for applications for the positions of male constable (GD) and female constable (HAP Durga 1). The Hindi Haryana Police Constable Syllabus is available for review and download. The age range for this position is 18 to 25. You can find crucial information about this position, including eligibility requirements, the Haryana Police Constable Syllabus and Exam Pattern, PST and PMT, and more. Please post your questions in the comments section if you have any regarding this position.
- Haryana Police Constable Syllabus 2023
- Haryana Police Constable Syllabus Selection Details
- Haryana Police Constable Syllabus Pattern 2023
- Haryana Police Constable Syllabus 2023 Question Details
- Download PDF Haryana Police HSSC Constable Syllabus 2023
- HSSC Constable Physical Standard Test(PST)
- Haryana HSSC Police Constable Physical Measurement Test(PMT)
- Haryana Police Constable Syllabus General Studies
- Haryana Police Constable Syllabus Reasoning Ability and Mental Aptitude
- Haryana Constable Syllabus Numerical Ability
- Haryana Constable Syllabus General Science
- HR Police Constable Syllabus Agriculture
- HR Police Constable Syllabus Animal Husbandry
- Haryana Constable Syllabus Computer Knowledge
Haryana Police Constable Syllabus 2023
HSSC Haryana Police Constable Exam Pattern and HSSC Constable Syllabus in Hindi or PDF Download are available for review. These subjects include general studies, general science, current events, general reasoning, mental aptitude, numerical ability, agriculture, animal husbandry, other relevant fields or trades, etc., as well as ten questions about computer fundamentals. From the section below, you can view the entire syllabus topic by topic. Exam for Haryana Police Constable based on Class 10th/Upper-Level Syllabus, PDF Download The exam for Haryana Police Constable in Hindi will have a total of 100 questions and a 90-minute time limit.
Haryana Police Constable Syllabus Selection Details
Officials from the Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) will conduct some selection rounds to choose candidates. Candidates who don't meet the PST requirements will be removed from consideration for further consideration. Only candidates who have successfully completed the PST are eligible to continue on to the physical measurement testing (PMT) selection process.
- लिखित परीक्षा
- फिजिकल स्क्रीनिंग टेस्ट (PST)
- शारीरिक माप परीक्षण (PMT)
- दस्तावेजों की जांच (प्रलेखन)
Haryana Police Constable Syllabus Pattern 2023
|Total Time||90 Minutes|
|Correct Answer||0.8 Marks|
|Paper Language||Hindi & English|
|Subject||General Studies, General Science, Current affairs, General Reasoning, Mental Aptitude, Numerical ability, Agriculture, Animal husbandry, other relevant fields/trades, etc., and 10 questions relating to computer basic knowledge|
Haryana Police Constable Syllabus 2023 Question Details
There are a total of 15-20 questions on the numerical ability. 25–33 questions from general reasoning There are a total of 5-7 questions in current affairs. Check the other details in the table below.
|Numerical Ability||15-20 Questions|
|General Reasoning and Mental Aptitude||25 - 33 Questions|
|Current Affairs||5-7 Questions|
|General Awareness||7-9 Questions|
|Computer Knowledge||10 - 15Questions|
|Animal Husbandry||5-7 Questions|
|General Studies||15-17 Questions|
HSSC Constable Physical Standard Test(PST)
- Candidates from the dependents of veterans and dependents of freedom fighters categories must successfully complete the physical screening test at the same level as candidates from general, OBC-A, BC-B, SC, and other categories.
- The number of applicants who pass the knowledge test will be seven times as many as the openings for the physical screening test, which is only qualifying in nature. This will assess the candidates' stamina and physical fitness. The following graph illustrates the distance that candidates must travel to complete a given period:
|2.5 Km(Male)||12 Minutes|
|1.0 Km(Female)||06 Minutes|
|1.0 Km(Ex-Serviceman)||05 Minutes|
- It will be the responsibility of the candidate to have the required medical fitness to undergo this test.
- Candidates who fail to meet the prescribed standards for the Physical Screening Test will be excluded from the further selection process.
- The result of the physical screening test will be prepared by the Haryana Staff Selection Commission. The Haryana Staff Selection Commission will display it on its official website.
- Only candidates who meet the prescribed standards for physical screening tests will be allowed to participate in the further process of selection.
Note: Relating to the dependents of Ex-Servicemen and The dependents of the freedom fighter category have to complete the physical screening test with the same standards as their respective categories i.e. "General, SC, BC-A, BC-B". The procedure for placing physical screening tests and instructions before PST will be notified separately
Haryana HSSC Police Constable Physical Measurement Test(PMT)
Candidates who qualify for the Physical Screening Test (PST) of the Haryana Police Recruitment Examination will undergo the Physical Measurement Test Pattern (PMT). They will be required to fulfill the criteria given below:
|General(Male)||83 cm(+4cm Expanded)|
|Reserved(Male)||81 cm(+4cm Expand)|
Download PDF Haryana Police HSSC Constable Syllabus 2023
The Haryana Police HSSC Constable Syllabus 2023 will help in making appropriate strategies for the exam in Hindi. The selection process and exam pattern are as follows: knowledge test (written), a physical screening test (PST), physical measurement test (PMT), and scrutiny of documents (documentation). Practice your exam with the free online mock test, question paper, model paper, and sample paper for the Haryana Police Constable Exam 2023 Syllabus from the section given below. The HSSC Haryana Police Constable Syllabus PDF download contains the new exam pattern for the 2023 exam. Check out the detailed syllabus in the section below. The Haryana Police Constable Syllabus will be as follows :
Haryana Police Constable Syllabus General Studies
- General Knowledge
- Art & Culture
- Daily Science
- Indian and World Geography
- Indian Culture and Indian Economy
- Haryana economy and people
- Sports, other relevant fields
- General Science
- Current events of national and international
- History of India and the Indian National Movement
- Economic, and cultural institutions and language of Haryana
Haryana Police Constable Syllabus Reasoning Ability and Mental Aptitude
- Direction Test
- Blood Relation
- Symbol and Notation
- Sentence Arrangement
- Word Arrangement
- Statement Arguments
- Reason Assertions
- Data Sufficiency
- Problem Solving
- Alphabets Puzzles
- Arithmetic and Alphabet Series
Haryana Constable Syllabus Numerical Ability
- Number System
- Distance & Time
- Ratio & Proportion
- Area and Volume
- Pipe & Cistern
- Boat & Stream
- Profit & Loss
- Time and Work
- Simple Interest & Compound Interest
- Geometry Alligation and Mixture
- Miscellaneous topics
Haryana Constable Syllabus General Science
- Scientific methodology concepts,
- principles, techniques,
- Life sciences (Biology),
- Environmental science,
- the earth/space sciences,
- technologies, etc.
HR Police Constable Syllabus Agriculture
- Ecology and its relevance
- Cropping patterns
- Important features and scope of various types of agriculture,
- Weeds, their characteristics
- dissemination and association with various crops
- Farm management
- Food production and consumption
- plantation crops
- spices and flower crops
HR Police Constable Syllabus Animal Husbandry
- Animal Nutrition
- Animal Physiology
- Livestock Production and Management
- Animal Welfare
- Ethics And Jurisprudence
- Animal Breeding, and Health Care
Haryana Constable Syllabus Computer Knowledge
- Computer and Information Technology- Role of Computer in Modern Community
- Use of Computer in Different Fields
- Data Communication
- Networking and Web Technology
- MS Office Tools
- Software and miscellaneous etc.
|Download PDF||Click Here|
|Vacancy Details||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Download App [ For Latest Updates Download Our Andriod App ]||CLICK HERE|
Haryana Constable Syllabus 2023 FAQs⭐How many questions are there in the Haryana Police Constable Exam?
There is a total of 100 questions in the Haryana Police Constable exam.⭐What is the selection process for the Haryana Police Constable?
The selection process is लिखित परीक्षा, फिजिकल स्क्रीनिंग टेस्ट (PST), शारीरिक माप परीक्षण (PMT), दस्तावेजों की जांच (प्रलेखन).⭐What is the marking scheme for the Haryana Police Constable Exam 2023?
Correct answer 0.8 marks. Total marks 100.⭐How can I get the free mock test for the Haryana Police Constable Exam 2023?
You can get the free mock test for the Haryana Police Constable Exam from the Sarkari Naukri Exams.com.⭐Is there any negative marking in Haryana police?
There will be no negative marking for wrong answers.
Sarkari Naukri Exams-
Thanks for visiting us!
If you have any question please add a comment.
We will reply within 24 Hours.
Thanks & Regards!
Sarkari Naukri Exams.