HSSC, Panchkula Constables Recruitment 2017
|Written Test, PMT, PST|
Form Opening Date
Form Closing Date
Fee Payment Start Date
Fee Payment Last Date
HSSC, Panchkula Constables Recruitment 2017-
HSSC, Panchkula Constables Recruitment 2017 - Online Application | Job | Apply
You can get Detailed Description Step By Step below-
Like Us On Facebook
Your 1 Like will give us energy to work more & more.
Haryana Staff Selection Committee has announced 5532 vacancies for the post of constable. This recruitment is for men and female candidates. All eligible and interested candidate can apply online application form on or before 11th July 2017. Read complete notification for more detail.
HSSC Recruitment 2017: Constable Vacancies.
All the Interested candidates who want to make a career in the police force have a great chance to get an opportunity.
Details about Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2017.
- Starting Date of Online Application: 12 June 2017,
- Last Date of Submit Application: 11 July 2017,
- Last Date of Deposit Application Fees: 13 July 2017.
- Male Constable: 4500 Posts,
- Female Constable: 1032 Posts.
Education Qualification: Candidate should be 12th passed and have Hindi and Sanskrit as the subject till 10th.
Age Limit: 18 To 25 years.
Application Fee for Constable Posts:-
- General (Non-resident of Haryana): Rs 100/-
- Female of Haryana Resident: Rs 50/-
- Ex Service Man of Haryana: No Fee
- SC/BC/EBPG Candidates of Haryana State (Male): Rs 25/-
- SC/BC/EBPG Candidates of Haryana State (Female): Rs 13/-.
How To Apply
- Click Here to Download Full Notification,
- Visit the official Website to Apply Online,
- Candidates are advised to take a printout of finally submitted online application for future reference.