IBPS Clerk Syllabus 2021 Prelims, Mains Exam Pattern, PDF Download
IBPS Clerk Syllabus 2021: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released the CLERK X notification 2021 for 1500+ posts. IBPS Clerk Syllabus is for one of the major exam. Aspirants from all across India can apply for this job. In order to clear this exam, it's crucial to have knowledge of the correct and complete IBPS Clerk Syllabus 2021.
The important topic which needs to be cover most from IBPS Syllabus 2021. Changes made this year in IBPS Clerk Syllabus in contrast to the previous year. Why these changes are made?
Get complete information about the latest IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern. Not only this you can also get an idea about the type of question asked in the IBPS Clerk exam.
IBPS Clerk Recruitment Notification for 1557 posts has been released. - Download Notification
|IBPS Clerk Syllabus in हिन्दी|
|IBPS Clerk Syllabus in தமிழ்|
|IBPS Clerk Syllabus in తెలుగు|
|IBPS Clerk Syllabus in اردو|
- Online Examination – Preliminary [05,12 and 13 December 2020]
- Online Examination – Main [24 January 2021]
- IBPS Clerk Syllabus 2021
- IBPS Clerk Syllabus 2021: Prelims (Tier 1)
- IBPS Clerk Mains Syllabus 2021
- IBPS Clerk Syllabus 2021 PDF Download
- IBPS Clerk Prelims Syllabus 2021: Subject Wise
- IBPS Clerk Syllabus: Numerical Ability
- IBPS Bank Clerk Syllabus: Reasoning Ability
- IBPS Clerk Mains Subject Wise Syllabus 2021
- IBPS Clerk X Exam 2021 Provisional Exam Schedule:-
- IBPS Clerk Syllabus PDF Download in Hind & English
- General/ Financial Awareness
- General English
- Reasoning and Computer Aptitude
- Quantitative Aptitude
- IBPS Clerk Mains Cut-off Score
- Candidate need to bring these documents to attend the IBPS Prelims & Mains Exam
IBPS Clerk Syllabus 2021
IBPS Syllabus for Clerk Prelims and Mains exam. Both phases are equally important i.e Online Preliminary and Online Mains. Only Prelims qualified aspirants will be eligible to participate in Mains Exam. This IBPS Clerk 2021 Syllabus is for CRP CLERKS-X for Vacancies for the financial year 2021-21. A total of 12 Organisations is participating. Every organization will follow the same IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern & Syllabus.
IBPS Clerk Syllabus 2021: Prelims (Tier 1)
IBPS Clerk Prelims (Tier 1) exam has three parts i.e, English Language, Reasoning Ability & Numeric Ability. All questions will be objective type (MCQs). The total duration of time will be 60 minutes and 20 minutes for each section. The total number of questions will be 100. Numeric & Reasoning Ability has an equal number of questions. The total marks will be 100. For each correct answer 1 Marks will be awarded. For each negative answer 0.25 of the marks assigned.
Prelims Exam Pattern
- Objective (MCQs) Type
|Correct Answer||01 Marks Awarded|
|Wrong Answer||0.25 (1/4) Marks Deducted|
IBPS Clerk Syllabus 2021 PDF Download
Click on these links to download the IBPS Clerk Syllabus PDF in Hindi & English Language.
IBPS Clerk Prelims Syllabus 2021: Subject Wise
IBPS Clerk Prelims Syllabus is designed to check reaction time. In other words, it is a war between speed, accuracy, and time. For each question, only 01 minutes are given to solve. Most of the questions are added to check their mental ability. English comprehension has 6-8 questions.
Subject Wise Topics:-
Detailed Topics for IBPS Clerk Syllabus English Language:
Reading comprehension (RC Passage)
Fillers (Double fillers, Multiple Sentence Fillers, Sentence Fillers)
- A filler word is an apparently meaningless word, phrase, or sound that marks a pause or hesitation in speech
New Pattern Deletion test
- A Cloze Reading Test can be denoted as a "deletion test.
- Replace a phrase from a given sentence
Odd Sentence Out cum Para Jumbles
- Basically, you are given a paragraph - but the sentences are not in the proper order.
Inference, Sentence Completion
- It's a class of semi-structured projective techniques.
- They are words that link two similar elements in a given sentence
- It is somewhat similar to your introduction
- Phrasal Verb Related Questions
- It's basically a verb and a particle and/or a preposition together form a single semantic unit.
Error Recognition/Detection Questions
- Error correction is the ability to find the error and ways to correct it by using your knowledge.
Word usage/ Vocab Based Questions
- It is the way a word, phrase, or concept is used in the English language.
IBPS Clerk Syllabus: Numerical Ability
Detailed Topics for IBPS Clerk Syllabus Numerical Ability:
Data Interpretation /DI (Bar Graph, Line Chart, Tabular, Pie Chart)
- It is the procedure through which data is reviewed to get the desired result.
Inequalities (Quadratic Equations)
- It is a form of numbers arranged in a certain sequence, where some numbers are mistakenly kept into the series of numbers. Some numbers are missing from there positions.
Approximation and Simplification
- It is basically a question is followed by two or three statements.
- The Highest Common Factor (HCF) is found by multiplying all the factors which appear in both lists.
- LCM is the smallest common multiple of two integers like a and b.
Profit and Loss
- Profit =Selling Price (S.P.) -Cost price (C.P.) , Loss = Cost price (C.P.) – Selling Price (S.P.)
Simple Interest (SI)
- Profit =Selling Price (S.P.) -Cost price (C.P.), Loss = Cost price (C.P.) – Selling Price (S.P.)
Compound Interest (CI)
- The formula for compound interest, including principal sum, is:A = P (1 + r/n) (nt)
Problem on Ages
- Find the Age of different people in the different given conditions.
Work and Time
- Calculate the work and time for various situations.
- The number system is a system to represent numbers using digits and symbols.
Speed Distance and Time
- Speed= Distance/Time, using this formula to solve the given problem.
- Probability is the likelihood that events will occur.
- It is a calculation result of Geometric shapes, their area, volume, and related parameters
Permutation and Combination
- Permutations are the various methods in which a collection of items can be arranged. Whereas, a combination is a selection of items from a collection
- An average represents a single number taken as representative of a list of numbers.
- It is a relation among two numbers indicating how many times the first number contains the second.
- A proportion is simply a statement that two ratios are equal. Symbolic representation a/b = c/d; or using a colon, a:b = c:d
- A partnership is formal management by two or more terms with various operations.
Problems on Boats and Stream
- This will contain the problems based on the Velocity, Upstream, and Downstream of the Boat.
Problems on Trains
- Find the solutions/answers on the directional movement of the train.
Mixture and Allegation
- It is the way to find a ratio in which two or more ingredients at the given price must be mixed to produce a mixture of the desired price.
Pipes and Cisterns
- Problems with pipes and cisterns are very much similar to problems on time and work.
IBPS Bank Clerk Syllabus: Reasoning Ability
Detailed Topics for Reasoning Ability IBPS Clerk Syllabus 2021:
Puzzles & Seating Arrangements
- With the help of specific rules find out the desired products.
Direction Sense/Logical Sense
- Logical sense test or direction sense test questions are made to examine the candidate's ability to sense direction
- To find the relationship among various family members.
Syllogism / Logical Argument
- Find the conclusion based assertion or hit and trial method.
Order and Ranking
- Get the accurate result of the different arrangement left-right/top-bottom of a row/class.
- Coding-Decoding is a method in which a number or a series of combinations of words and numbers is expressed in a particular code or pattern. Or have to find the next number based on given problems.
- Find the final arrangement based on the given inputs.
- It is sequences that are a combination of the alphabet and numeric series are present.
Alphabet Related Questions/Alphabetical Understanding
- Words are composed of letters that represent sounds.
IBPS Clerk Mains Syllabus 2021
Mains exam (paper 2/tier 2)has four parts i.e, General/ Financial Awareness, Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude, General English & Quantitative Aptitude. All questions will be objective type (MCQs). The total duration of time will be 160 minutes and each section and different time duration. The total number of questions will be 190. Numeric & Reasoning Ability has an equal number of questions. The total marks will be 200. For each correct answer 1 Marks will be awarded. For each negative answer 0.25 of the marks assigned.
Mains Exam Pattern
- Objective (MCQs) Type
- General/ Financial Awareness -50 Questions
- Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude-40 Questions
- General English-50 Questions
- Quantitative Aptitude-50 Questions
- General/ Financial Awareness -35 Minutes
- Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude-35 Minutes
- General English-45 Minutes
- Quantitative Aptitude-45 Minutes
- General/ Financial Awareness -50 Marks
- Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude-40 Marks
- General English-60 Marks
- Quantitative Aptitude-50 Marks
- Correct Answer: 01 Marks Awarded
- Wrong Answer- 0.25 (1/4) Marks Deducted
IBPS Clerk Mains Subject Wise Syllabus 2021
IBPS Clerk Mains Syllabus is designed to check an in-depth understanding of different topics. A number of questions are more than the prelims exam. This will help the selection of proper aspirants. Check all the details and download the IBPS Clerk Syllabus pdf.
General/ Financial Awareness
- Banking and Insurance Awareness
- Financial Awareness
- Govt. Schemes and Policies
- Current Affairs
- Static Awareness
- Reading comprehension
- Double fillers
- Multiple Sentence Fillers
- Sentence Fillers
- New Pattern Cloze Test
- Phrase Replacement
- Odd Sentence Out cum Para Jumbles
- Sentence Completion
- Paragraph Conclusion
- Phrasal Verb Related Questions
- Error Detection Questions
- Word usage/ Vocab Based Questions
Reasoning and Computer Aptitude
- Puzzles & Seating Arrangements
- Direction Sense
- Blood Relation
- Order and Ranking
- Machine Input-Output
- Data Sufficiency
- Logical Reasoning
- Introduction to Computer Organisation
- Computer Memory
- Computer Hardware and I/O Devices
- Computer Software
- Operating System
- Computer Network
- MS Office Suit and Short cut keys
- Basics of DBMS
- Computer and Network Security
- Data Interpretation (Bar Graph, Line Chart, Tabular, Caselet, Radar/Web, Pie Chart)
- Inequalities (Quadratic Equations, Quantity 1, Quantity 2)
- Number Series
- Approximation and Simplification
- Data Sufficiency
- Number system
- HCF and LCM
- Profit and Loss
- SI & CI, Problem on Ages
- Work and Time
- Work and Wages
- Speed Distance and Time
- Permutation and Combination
- Ratio and Proportion
- Problems on Boats and Stream
- Problems on Trains
- Mixture and Allegation
- Pipes and Cisterns
IBPS Clerk Mains Cut-off Score
An aspirant needs to secure minimum cut-off score marks in Mains Exam. Marks obtained in the mains online exam shall be added for final merit listing. Cut Off marks will be decided on the basis of total registration and vacancy of that particular location.
Candidate need to bring these documents to attend the IBPS Prelims & Mains Exam
- Valid Call Letter
- Photo-identity proof (as specified) in original bearing the same name as it appears on the call letter/ application form and
- Photocopy of photo-identity proof.
IBPS Clerk X Exam 2021 Provisional Exam Schedule:-
Organization Name -
- Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
- CRP CLERKS-X
Last date of submission -
- Government Jobs
- Prelims Exam
- Mains Exam
- Document Verification
Call Letter Prelims Training-
Prelims Training Exam Date -
- 21-28 November 2020
Call Letter Prelims Online Exam-
- 18 November 2020
Online Prelims Exam Date-
- 05, 12, and 13 December 2020
Prelims Result Date-
Call Letter Mains Exam-
Online Mains Exam Date-
- All Across India
IBPS Clerk Syllabus PDF Download in Hind & English
IBPS Clerk question paper will be designed on the basis of the above pattern & subjects. You need to prepare for their exam with proper strategy. Practice more numeric & reasoning type of question. One major problem that most of the candidate usually faced. They don't get much knowledge of current happening. So, keep yourself up-to-date with the current affair and general awareness.
|Apply Link||Click Here|
|All Free Online Test||Click Here|
|GK Geography||Click Here|
|GK History Test||Click Here|
|GK Physics Test||Click Here|
|GK Biology||Click Here|
|General Science Test||Click Here|
|Maths Basic Test||Click Here|
|Syllabus PDF English||Click Here|
|Syllabus PDF Hindi||Click Here|
IBPS Clerk Syllabus 2021 FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)⭐How many questions will be in IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam?
There will be 100 Objective (MCQs) Type Questions.⭐What is the Marking Scheme of the IBPS Clerk Exam 2021?
Correct Answer- 01 Marks Awarded, Wrong Answer- 0.25 (1/4) Marks Deducted.⭐What is the selection process?
The selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of the prelims and mains exam.