MHA IB Security Assistant (SA/EXE) Tier 2 Admit Card 2019
Watch job overview from given video-
Admit Card Download/Status
MHA IB Security Assistant (SA/EXE) Tier 2 Admit Card 2019 - Intelligence Bureau(IB) has released the admit card for examination of Executive/Security Assistant. There are total 1054 vacancies for this job. Exam for this post(s) will be held on 17/Feb/2019, 12:00 AM. We wish you all the best for your examination. If you have applied for this post/job you can now download your admit card by navigating to Quick links section and clicking on Download Admit Card Link, It will redirect you to official website to download the admit card. All Details Related to download Admit Card are provided in the below sections.
Intelligence Bureau(IB) ने Executive/Security Assistant की परीक्षा के लिए प्रवेश पत्र जारी कर दिया है। इस नौकरी के लिए कुल 1054 रिक्तियां हैं। हम आपकी परीक्षा के लिए शुभकामनाएं देते हैं। यदि आपने इस पोस्ट / नौकरी के लिए आवेदन किया है तो अब आप त्वरित लिंक अनुभाग पर नेविगेट करके अपना प्रवेश पत्र डाउनलोड कर सकते हैं और डाउनलोड प्रवेश पत्र लिंक पर क्लिक करके, यह आपको प्रवेश पत्र डाउनलोड करने के लिए आधिकारिक वेबसाइट पर रीडायरेक्ट करेगा। प्रवेश पत्र डाउनलोड करने के लिए संबंधित सभी विवरण नीचे दिए गए अनुभागों में प्रदान किए जाते हैं।
This opening is only for All Over India.
- Executive/Security Assistant
MHA IB Security Assistant (SA/EXE) Tier 2 Admit Card 2019 - Download
You can get Detailed Description Step By Step below-
Important details | Vacancy | Selection Process
|Total Vacancy(कुल रिक्ति)||1054|
|Pay Scale(वेतनमान)||Rs.as per department rule|
|Age Limit(आयु सीमा)||Min - 18 Years |
Max - 27 Years
|Selection Process(चयन प्रक्रिया)||Written Exam/Interview|
Important Dates | Form Last Date
|Notification Date(अधिसूचना की तारीख)||18/Oct/2018, 12:00 AM|
|Application Opening Date(आवेदन शुरू होने की तारीख)||20/Oct/2018, 12:00 AM|
|Application Closing Date(आवेदन समाप्ति तिथि)||10/Nov/2018, 12:00 AM|
|Correction Last Date||10/Nov/2018, 12:00 AM|
|Last Date to Receive Form(फॉर्म भरने की अंतिम तिथि)||10/Nov/2018, 12:00 AM|
|Exam Date(परीक्षा की तारीख)||17/Feb/2019, 12:00 AM|
|GEN Girls(सामान्य महिला)||Rs.50|
|OBC(अन्य पिछड़ा वर्ग)||Rs.50|
|OBC Girls(अन्य पिछड़ी महिला)||Rs.50|
|SC Girls(अनुसूचित जाति महिला)||Rs.0|
|ST Girls(अनुसूचित जनजाति)||Rs.0|
|Payment Mode(भुगतान का प्रकार)||Pay the exam fee through Debit/Credit card & online banking|
Candidate Must be Passed 10th from recognized board.
27 Years as on 10/November/2018
Total Vacancy- 1054
General – 620
OBC – 187
SC – 160
ST – 87
Dwonload Admit Card from www.recruitmentonline.in/mha13 -
How to Download Admit Card ?
You can follow Below Steps to Download Admit Card.
- STEP 1 :To Download Admit Card for Intelligence Bureau(IB) - Executive/Security Assistant job Go to url - .
- It will look something like this
- STEP 2 : Enter Registration Number.
- STEP 3 : ENter Date of Birth.
- STEP 4 : Click on search button.
- STEP 5 : Your Admit Card will be displayed.
- STEP 6 : Download your admit card for use.
Apply Online | Notification Download | Quick Links
|Apply Online(ऑनलाइन अप्लाई करे)||CLICK HERE|
|Download Admit Card(प्रवेश पत्र डाउनलोड करें)|| TIER 2 ADMIT CARD |
TIER 2 EXAM DATE NOTICE
NEW TIER – I EXAM ADMIT CARD
|Download Answer Key|| AVAILABLE SOON |
|Download Result(परिणाम डाउनलोड करें)||CLICK HERE|
|Download Notification(अधिसूचना डाउनलोड करें)||CLICK HERE|
|Official Website(आधिकारिक वेबसाइट)||CLICK HERE|
|✍ Previous Year Paper||CLICK HERE|
Important Exam Mock Tests
You can prepare for your exam with our online mock tests, Attend Test check your preparation & learn more. It's free of cost.
|Practice Test|| GK Basic Test |
Math Mix Test
Selection Process For Intelligence Bureau(IB) Executive/Security Assistant
The Selection process of selecting a right candidate for the post of Executive/Security Assistant on the basis of their qualification and capability. Selection of a candidate involves many series of Steps before final selction for Intelligence Bureau(IB) Executive/Security Assistant . Steps of Selection for Executive/Security Assistant are :
- Written Exam: To ensure the mental ability and skill set level of a candidate Intelligence Bureau(IB) has put a written test exam . These exams check the Intelligence, Interest in Executive/Security Assistant jobs, personality development & psycological fitness of candidate.This test confirms the suitability of the aspirant for the post of Executive/Security Assistant.
- Interview : In Interview a candidate is checked about Educational Qualification, Family Background, Exatra Activity & their General Introduction with interviwer. In this candidate have to present clear picture of Intelligence Bureau(IB) Executive/Security Assistant. Most Important thing that Intelligence Bureau(IB) interviwer look for is communication skill set of candidate.
- Final Selection: Last process of selection for Executive/Security Assistant post is that candidate who successfully qualify different selection process are given the joining letter to join the Executive/Security Assistant post. Thus the selection of Executive/Security Assistant this year is complex process and will be done in the above steps before getting final selection.
Important Information regarding Intelligence Bureau(IB) Executive/Security Assistant Exam
All these information mentioned below, as given in the exam admit card. Candidates has to follow these rules strictly on the Exam Day Exam.
- Candidates should visit their exam center onece before exam, to avoid any unusal happening on the exam day.
- Candidates must reach given exam center at least half and hour before the specified exam time.
- Candidates need to carry Intelligence Bureau(IB) Executive/Security Assistant Admit Card to the venue of examination, without this they won't be able to give their (campany & post name) exam.
- It's compulsory for candidates to have any of these (Aadhar Card/Pan Card/Driving License/Voter ID) as identity proof .
- Use of Pagers, Calculators, Other Electronic Devices are strictly prohibited during exam hours of Intelligence Bureau(IB).
- Before attempting any question , read all instructions carefully mentioned regarding marking scheme and paper pattern.
- Try to attempt easy questions first, then move over critical questions of paper.
- At last try to attempt maximum question by keeping total time of Intelligence Bureau(IB) Exam in mind.
There are total 1054 vacancies for this post. Pay Scale for this vacancy is Rs.(As per department rule). Selection for this job will be based on Written Exam/Interview. Notification Date for this applications is 18/Oct/2018, 12:00 AM. The Last Date for Application Closing is 10/Nov/2018, 12:00 AM. The Last Date for Correction is 10/Nov/2018, 12:00 AM. Exam will be held on 17/Feb/2019, 12:00 AM. Fee for General Candidate is Rs.50, Fee for General girl is - Rs.50. OBC - Rs.50 , OBC Girls - Rs.50 If you want to apply online, visit website - Click Here. You can download notification from Here. If you want other details visit official website https://mha.gov.in/. For Latest Sarkari Result and Sarkari Exam Updated keep visiting www.sarkarinaukriexams.com.