IOCL SR Apprentice Exam Date Admit Card 2018
IOCL SR Apprentice Exam Date Admit Card 2018- IOCL - Indian Oil Corporation Limited has released the admit card for examination of SR Apprentice. There are total 344 vacancies for this job. Exam for this post(s) will be held on 14/Oct/2018, 12:00 AM. Admit card has been released on 05/Oct/2018, 12:00 AM . You Can also check other important details like- Exam date, Admit Card Date etc. We wish you all the best for your examination. If you have applied for this post/job you can now download your admit card by navigating to Quick links section and clicking on Download Admit Card Link, It will redirect you to official website to download the admit card. All Details Related to download Admit Card are provided in the below sections.
- SR Apprentice
IOCL SR Apprentice Exam Date Admit Card 2018 - Download
You can get Detailed Description Step By Step below-
Important details | Vacancy | Selection Process
|Total Vacancy(Total Vacancy)||344|
|Selection Process(Selection Process)||Written Exam|
|Admit Card Date(Admit Card Date)||05/Oct/2018, 12:00 AM|
|Exam Date(Exam Date)||14/Oct/2018, 12:00 AM|
|Name of the Post: SR Apprentice|
How to Download Admit Card ?
You can follow Below Steps to Download Admit Card.
- STEP 1 :To Download Admit Card for IOCL - Indian Oil Corporation Limited - SR Apprentice job Go to url - http://126.96.36.199/ioclsrmdAdCrd0918live/ApplicantLogin.aspx.
- It will look something like this
- STEP 2 : Enter Registration No. and Date of Birth.
- STEP 3 : Click on Login to Download the Admit Card
|Download Admit Card(Download Admit Card)||CLICK HERE|
|Download Notification(Download Notification)||CLICK HERE|
|Official Website(Official Website)||CLICK HERE|
|✍ Previous Year Paper||CLICK HERE|
Important Exam Mock Tests
You can prepare for your exam with our online mock tests, Attend Test check your preparation & learn more. It's free of cost.
|Practice Test|| GK Basic Test |
Math Mix Test
Selection Process For IOCL - Indian Oil Corporation Limited SR Apprentice
A right candidate can be selected for the post of SR Apprentice based on their educational eligibility, test result and ability to perform a given task. Selection of candidate involves many process before final selection for IOCL - Indian Oil Corporation Limited. Steps that confirms Selection of a candidate for the SR Apprentice:
- Written Exam: This Written Exam is organised by IOCL - Indian Oil Corporation Limited to check the skill set and mental condition of a candidate. Such type of exams are coducted by authority to check the Intelligence level, Personality Development, Rate Of Interest in SR Apprentice Jobs and Psycological Wellness of candidates.This written test ensure the suitability of Applicant for the post of SR Apprentice.
- Final Selection: Ultimate Selection Process of a candidate who sucessfully passed all selection criteria are handed over with joining letter to join the SR Apprentice job. This way selection of SR Apprentice this year(2018-2019) is tough process and will be completed after many steps. In this way a candidate will get final selection for their post.
Important Information regarding IOCL - Indian Oil Corporation Limited SR Apprentice Exam
All these information mentioned below, as given in the exam admit card. Candidates has to follow these rules strictly on the Exam Day Exam.
- Candidates should visit their exam center onece before exam, to avoid any unusal happening on the exam day.
- Candidates must reach given exam center at least half and hour before the specified exam time.
- Candidates need to carry IOCL - Indian Oil Corporation Limited SR Apprentice Admit Card to the venue of examination, without this they won't be able to give their (campany & post name) exam.
- It's compulsory for candidates to have any of these (Aadhar Card/Pan Card/Driving License/Voter ID) as identity proof .
- Use of Pagers, Calculators, Other Electronic Devices are strictly prohibited during exam hours of IOCL - Indian Oil Corporation Limited.
- Before attempting any question , read all instructions carefully mentioned regarding marking scheme and paper pattern.
- Try to attempt easy questions first, then move over critical questions of paper.
- At last try to attempt maximum question by keeping total time of IOCL - Indian Oil Corporation Limited Exam in mind.
There are total 344 vacancies for this post notification. Selection for this job will be based on Written Exam. Exam will be held on 14/Oct/2018, 12:00 AM. You can download notification from Here. If you want other details such as admit card, answer key & result for 2020 year, visit official website https://www.iocl.com. For Latest Sarkari Result, Sarkari Exam & sarkariresult Updates keep visiting www.sarkarinaukriexams.com.