KEAM 2021 Application Form: Prospectus, Registration, PDF Download
KEAM Kerala Engineering Architecture & Medical Courses online application has been released. Candidates applying for admission to any of the following courses- Engineering, Architecture, B.Pharm, MBBS, BDS, Ayurveda, Homoeopathy, Siddha, Unani, Agriculture, Co-Operation & Banking, Climate Change & Environmental Science, B.Tech Biotechnology (under KAU), Forestry, Veterinary, and Fisheries- should apply online on or before the last date.
- KEAM 2021: Application
- KEAM 2021: Admission to Engineering Courses
- KEAM 2021: Admission to Pharmacy Course
- KEAM 2021: Admission to Medical & Allied Courses
- KEAM 2021: Admission to Architecture course
- KEAM 2021:Courses
- Important information
- DURATION OF THE COURSES
- KEAM Eligibility Criteria
- HOW TO APPLY FOR THE ENTRANCE EXAMINATION / ADMISSION
- Engineering Courses
- Architecture Course
- Medical Courses
- Veterinary Course
- Fisheries Course
- Pharmacy Course
- Important Date
- For B. Tech:
- For B. Pharma:
- For Architecture:
- APPLICATION FEE
- Agriculture, Forestry, Co-operation & Banking, Climate Change & Environmental Science, B.Tech Biotechnology Courses:
- Mode of Payment of Application Fee:
KEAM 2021: Application
Admission to Engineering, Architecture, MBBS, BDS, Homoeo, Ayurveda, Siddha, Unani, Agriculture, Forestry, Veterinary, Fisheries, and Pharmacy Courses. Apply on or before 05:00 PM on 21-06-2021. The last date to upload other required certificates/documents (except Date of Birth and Nativity Proof) at 05:00 PM on 30-06-2021
KEAM 2021: Admission to Engineering Courses
Admission to Engineering Courses in Kerala is based on the Kerala Engineering Entrance Examination conducted by the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, Kerala. Engineering rank is prepared by giving equal weightage of 50:50 to the score obtained in the Entrance Examination conducted by CEE for Engineering and the marks obtained in the final year of the qualifying examination for Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry put together, after effecting the standardization procedure as described in Clause 9.7.4 (b)(iii).
KEAM 2021: Admission to Pharmacy Course
B.Pharm Rank list will be prepared, as per Clause 9.7.4 (f), on the basis of the Index mark calculated from the score obtained in Paper-1 (Physics & Chemistry) of the Engineering Entrance Examination.
KEAM 2021: Admission to Medical & Allied Courses
Admission to MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BSMS, BHMS, BUMS, Agriculture, Forestry, Fisheries, Veterinary, Co-operation & Banking, Climate Change & Environmental Science, B.Tech Biotechnology courses will be based on NEET-UG 2021. Those candidates who wish to be considered for the allotment in Medical & Allied Courses in Kerala State should be qualified in NEET-UG 2021.
KEAM 2021: Admission to Architecture course
The Architecture Rank list will be prepared by the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations by giving equal weightage to the marks obtained in the National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA), conducted by the Council of Architecture, and the marks in the qualifying examination.
KEAM 2021: Courses
Check the Kerala Engineering Architecture & Medical Courses from the below section.
- Bachelor of Technology [(B.Tech.)includes all Courses listed in Annexure-II (1)(b)]
- B.Tech. (Agricultural Engineering) [B.Tech. (Agri. Engg.)]
- B.Tech. (Food Technology) [B.Tech. (FoodTech)]
- B.Tech. (Dairy Technology)
- Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch.)
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS)
- Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
- Bachelor of Siddha Medicine and Surgery (BSMS)
- Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS)
- Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery (BUMS)
Agriculture, Forestry, Co-operation & Banking, Climate Change & Environmental Science, B.Tech Biotechnology Courses:
- B.Tech Biotechnology Courses:
- Bachelor of Science-Agriculture [BSc.(Hons.) Agri.]
- Bachelor of Science-Forestry [BSc.(Hons.) Forestry]
- Bachelor of Science-[BSc.(Hons.)] Co-Operation & Banking
- Bachelor of Science -[BSc.(Hons.] Climate Change & Environmental Science
- Bachelor of Technology - B.Tech. Biotechnology
- Bachelor of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry (BVSc. & AH)
- Bachelor of Fisheries Science (BFSc.)
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm)
|Online Application submission||From 01.06.2021 (Tuesday)|
|Last date for submission of the Online Application including Fee payment||21.06.2021,5 pm(Monday)|
|Last date for Online submission of supporting documents||30.06.2021 (Friday)|
|Downloading Online Admit Cards||From 14.07.2021 (Wednesday)|
|Physics & Chemistry (Paper-I) Exam Date||24.07.2021, 10 am to 12.30 pm|
|Mathematics (Paper-II) Exam Date||24.07.2021 2.30 pm to 5.00 pm|
- Submission of application and supporting documents is possible in online mode only. Online submission of Application and supporting documents must be made by accessing the CEE website – www.cee.kerala.gov.in.
- The application Acknowledgement page of the online application must be retained for future reference. Do not send the printout of the Application Acknowledgement page or other documents to the office of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE).
- Applicant should ensure the following before submission of online application and uploading supporting documents:
i. All the required certificates are properly filled in and signed by the competent authority and affixed office
seal at specified places before uploading to the online application.
ii. The photograph and signature image to be uploaded must be clear and conforming to the prescribed
iii. The applicant should select the course/courses which he/she desires to study while applying online.
iv. The candidate should maintain the confidentiality of the password created at the time of registration for
submission of the online application and keep it in safe custody till the end of the allotment process.
- The defects in the Online Application will be displayed in the Candidate Portal of the website of CEE. The candidate should visit the website of the CEE regularly for notifications and updates. The defects, if any, which will be available in the Candidate Portal should be cleared by the candidates within the stipulated time notified by CEE. No memo will be sent by post from this office in the case of defective applications.
- Candidates should submit only one online application for admission to any or all of the courses in KEAM 2021.
- Candidates except SC/ST/OEC category should upload income certificate also while applying online for availing of income-based fee concession/ scholarship.
- Online option confirmation is Mandatory for participating in each phase of allotment.
DURATION OF THE COURSES
|MBBS, BDS, BHMS, BAMS, BUMS, BSMS||4 1/2|
|BSc. (Hons.) Agri., BSc. (Hons.) Forestry, BSc. (Hons.) Co-operation & Banking,BSc.(Hons.) Climate Change & Environmental Science, BFSc., B.Tech. (Agri. Engg.), B.Tech. (Food Technology), B.Tech. (Dairy Technology), B.Tech Biotechnology (Under KAU)||4|
|BVSc. & AH||4 1/2|
|B.Tech.||4 (8 Sem.)|
|B.Arch.||5 (10 Sem.)|
KEAM Eligibility Criteria
Check the eligibility criteria for the KEAM entrance exam from the below section.
For B. Tech:
- Qualification: 10+2 level examination with 50% in mathematics subjects and 45% in PCM subjects.
- A candidate who has obtained 45% marks in 12thclass will be eligible for admission under management quota in private/ government self-financing engineering colleges.
- Subjects: Candidates must have mathematics, physics and chemistry as compulsory subjects.
For B. Pharma:
- Qualification: 10th and 12th classes with 50% marks in mathematics/ biology separately and 50% marks in PCB subjects.
- Appearing: Candidates who are appearing in their 12thclass will be eligible to apply.
- Qualification: 10th and 12th level or equivalent with 50% aggregate marks in their qualifying exam.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE ENTRANCE EXAMINATION / ADMISSION
Online Submission of Application: Online submission of application through the website www.cee.kerala.gov.inis required to apply for admission to all the courses (MBBS, BDS, Other Medical&Medical Allied courses, B.Pharm, Engineering and Architecture).
|Engineering only/ B.Pharm only/both|| |
|Architecture only/ |
Medical & Allied only/both
|Both (a) & (b)|| |
A candidate who does not belong to SC/ST communities will be treated as a ‘General’ candidate for the collection of the application fee. The application fee for all candidates will be as follows:
Mode of Payment of Application Fee:
- The candidate can pay the application fee in either of the two following methods:
The fee may be paid by credit card/debit card/Internet Banking. On successful payment of fee, a Payment Confirmation Page will appear displaying the message 'Transaction Successful'. If the payment is unsuccessful, the message ‘Transaction Unsuccessful’ will be displayed. Due to communication failure, if the outcome of the payment attempt is not displayed, the ‘Payment’ tab on the candidate’s home page should be checked to see if it has turned green. If not, the transaction was unsuccessful and the payment needs to be made again and ensure that it’s successful. If the amount was debited from the account of the candidate for an unsuccessful transaction, the debited amount will be reverted to that account within 5-7 working days.
In case of payment through e-challan, the payment can be made in one of the Head/Sub Post Offices in Kerala, in cash. The-challan generated from the website after online submission of the application should be handed over to the post office and after depositing the fee plus processing charge, as applicable, the counterfoil (Candidate’s copy) of the-chalan must be collected back from the post office official. It must be ensured that the post office official has recorded the Payment ID pertaining to the payment on the counterfoil and put the official stamp and his/her initials at the designated places on the counterfoil. If the payment was successful, the ‘Payment’ tab on the candidate’s home page turns green. Candidates are advised to login to the website and examine the ‘Payment’ tab to make sure that the fee status has been updated by the post office official. If the payment tab has not turned green, the candidate should immediately contact the concerned post office and get the payment status updated. On successful Payment, the required entries in the application will be made automatically. Note: The Application fee/additional fee once remitted will not be refunded under any circumstances.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Prospectus||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Download App [ For Latest Updates Download Our Andriod App ]||CLICK HERE|
KEAM 2021- FAQs⭐What is the opening date to apply online?
The opening date is 01/06/2021.⭐What is the closing date to apply online for the KEAM Application 2021?
The last date is 21/06/2021 to apply online.⭐What is the Physics & Chemistry (Paper-I) Exam Date?
The Physics & Chemistry (Paper-I) Exam Date Exam date is 24.07.2021, 10 am to 12.30 pm .⭐When the KEAM 2021 Admit Card will be released?
The Amit Card will be released on 14/07/2021.