KGMU BSc Nursing Syllabus 2024 | Exam Pattern PDF Download
KGMU BSc Nursing Syllabus 2023: Written Exam
Hindi & English (Except language subject)
Total Time (Minutes)
Correct Answer (Marks)
- Human Physiology
- Biotechnology and its Applications
- Biodiversity, Ecology, and Environment
- Cell and Molecular Biology
- Genetics and Evolution
- Human Health and Diseases
- Plant Physiology
- Properties of Matter
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effects of Electric Current
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current
- Laws of Motion & Work, Energy, and Power
- Dual Nature of Radiation and Atomic Physics
- Nuclear Physics
- Semiconductor Devices and their Applications
- Alcohols and Ethers
- Thermodynamics, Chemical Equilibrium, and Chemical Kinetics
- Isomerism in Organic Compounds
- Carboxylic Acids and their derivatives
- Carbonyl Compounds
- Atomic Structure
- p,d, and f – Block Elements
- Coordination Chemistry and Solid State Chemistry
- Organic Nitrogen Compounds and Biomolecules
- Spot the Error
- Fill in the Blanks
- One Word Substitutions
- Shuffling of Sentence Parts
- Close Passage
- Detecting Mis-spelt Words
- Shuffling of Sentences in a Passage
- Comprehension Passage
- Synonyms / Antonyms
- Idioms and Phrases
|Download Syllabus PDF||Click Here|
|Free Online Test Series||Click Here|
|Download App [ For Latest Updates Download Our Andriod App ]||CLICK HERE|
KGMU BSc Nursing Syllabus 2023 FAQ⭐Who organizes the KGMU BSc Nursing Syllabus 2023?
The KGMU (King George's Medical University) organizes the KGMU BSc Nursing Syllabus 2023 Written Exam.⭐What is the mode of the KGMU BSc Exam Pattern 2023?
The KGMU BSc Nursing Syllabus 2023 Written Exam is conducted online in a Computer-Based Test (CBT) format.⭐What is the level of the KGMU BSc Nursing?
The KGMU BSc Nursing Syllabus 2023 Written Exam is at the graduate level.⭐What type of questions are asked in the KGMU BSc Nursing Syllabus 2023 Written Exam?
The KGMU BSc Nursing Syllabus 2023 Written Exam consists of objective-type questions (MCQs).⭐How many questions are there in the KGMU BSc Nursing Marking Scheme?
There are a total of 200 questions in the KGMU BSc Nursing Syllabus 2023 Written Exam.