MPPEB High School TET Re Exam Admit Card 2019
Admit Card Download/Status
MPPEB High School TET Re Exam Admit Card 2019- MPPEB - Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board has released the admit card for examination of TET - Teacher Eligibility Test. There are total 17000 vacancies for this job. Exam for this post(s) will be held on 01/Feb/2019. We wish you all the best for your examination. If you have applied for this post/job you can now download your admit card by navigating to Quick links section and clicking on Download Admit Card Link, It will redirect you to official website to download the admit card. All Details Related to download Admit Card are provided in the below sections.
MPPEB - Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board ने TET - Teacher Eligibility Test की परीक्षा के लिए प्रवेश पत्र जारी कर दिया है। इस नौकरी के लिए कुल 17000 रिक्तियां हैं। हम आपकी परीक्षा के लिए शुभकामनाएं देते हैं। यदि आपने इस पोस्ट / नौकरी के लिए आवेदन किया है तो अब आप त्वरित लिंक अनुभाग पर नेविगेट करके अपना प्रवेश पत्र डाउनलोड कर सकते हैं और डाउनलोड प्रवेश पत्र लिंक पर क्लिक करके, यह आपको प्रवेश पत्र डाउनलोड करने के लिए आधिकारिक वेबसाइट पर रीडायरेक्ट करेगा। प्रवेश पत्र डाउनलोड करने के लिए संबंधित सभी विवरण नीचे दिए गए अनुभागों में प्रदान किए जाते हैं।
This opening is only for Madhya Pradesh.
- TET - Teacher Eligibility Test
MPPEB High School TET Re Exam Admit Card 2019 - Download
You can get Detailed Description Step By Step below-
Important details | Vacancy | Selection Process
|Total Vacancy(कुल रिक्ति)||17000|
|Pay Scale(वेतनमान)||Rs.as per department rule|
|Age Limit(आयु सीमा)||Min - 24 Years |
Max - 45 Years
|Selection Process(चयन प्रक्रिया)||Written Exam|
Important Dates | Form Last Date
|Application Opening Date(आवेदन शुरू होने की तारीख)||11/Sep/2018, 12:00 AM|
|Application Closing Date(आवेदन समाप्ति तिथि)||30/Oct/2018, 12:00 AM|
|Correction Last Date||30/Oct/2018, 12:00 AM|
|Fee payment Start Date||11/Sep/2018, 12:00 AM|
|Fee Payment Last Date(शुल्क भुगतान अंतिम तिथि)||30/Oct/2018, 12:00 AM|
|Exam Date(परीक्षा की तारीख)||01/Feb/2019|
|General(सामान्य)||Rs.570 (General/Other State Candidates)|
|OBC(अन्य पिछड़ा वर्ग)||Rs.250|
|PH(Physical Handicapped[शारीरिक विकलांग])||Rs.250|
|Payment Mode(भुगतान का प्रकार)||Pay the exam fee through Debit/Credit card & online banking|
Candidates those who have Masters Degree in relevant subject with 55 % marks and passed B.Ed Examination can apply.
Candidates Age should be in between 21 - 45 Years as on 01-Jan-2018.
Name of the Post: Senioe Secondary Teacher
Online Correction Form -
You can check correction form - Click Here
Revised Exam Notice: http://peb.mp.gov.in/Rulebooks/RB_2018/Highschool_2018_revised_rulebook4.pdf
Extended Notice: Download
Exam Notice: Check here
How to Download Admit Card ?
You can follow Below Steps to Download Admit Card.
- STEP 1 :To Download Admit Card for MPPEB - Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board - TET - Teacher Eligibility Test job Go to url - http://peb.mp.gov.in/Rulebooks/RB_2018/Highschool_2018_revised_rulebook4.pdf.
- It will look something like this
- STEP 2 : Go on important Link Section.
- STEP 3 : Click On Re- Exam Admit Card Link.
- STEP 4 : Admit Card Page will Open(You can see in Figure).
- STEP 5 : Enter your -.
- STEP 6 : Application No ( Max 13 digits).
- STEP 7 : Date of Birth as ( DD/MM/YYYY) and Captch code.
- STEP 8 : Then Click on "SEARCH" Button.
- STEP 9 : Now Click on , You will be able to download/See your Admit Card.
Apply Online | Notification Download | Quick Links
|Apply Online(ऑनलाइन अप्लाई करे)|| APPLY ONLINE |
ONLINE CORRECTION FORM
|Download Admit Card(प्रवेश पत्र डाउनलोड करें)||RE - EXAM ADMIT CARD|
EXAM DATE NOTICE
|Download Notification(अधिसूचना डाउनलोड करें)||CLICK HERE|
|Official Website(आधिकारिक वेबसाइट)||CLICK HERE|
|✍ Previous Year Paper||CLICK HERE|
Important Exam Mock Tests
You can prepare for your exam with our online mock tests, Attend Test check your preparation & learn more. It's free of cost.
|Practice Test|| GK Basic Test |
Math Mix Test
Selection Process For MPPEB - Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board TET - Teacher Eligibility Test
A right candidate can be selected for the post of TET - Teacher Eligibility Test based on their educational eligibility, test result and ability to perform a given task. Selection of candidate involves many process before final selection for MPPEB - Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board. Steps that confirms Selection of a candidate for the TET - Teacher Eligibility Test:
- Written Exam: This Written Exam is organised by MPPEB - Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board to check the skill set and mental condition of a candidate. Such type of exams are coducted by authority to check the Intelligence level, Personality Development, Rate Of Interest in TET - Teacher Eligibility Test Jobs and Psycological Wellness of candidates.This written test ensure the suitability of Applicant for the post of TET - Teacher Eligibility Test.
- Final Selection: Ultimate Selection Process of a candidate who sucessfully passed all selection criteria are handed over with joining letter to join the TET - Teacher Eligibility Test job. This way selection of TET - Teacher Eligibility Test this year(2018-2019) is tough process and will be completed after many steps. In this way a candidate will get final selection for their post.
Important Information regarding MPPEB - Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board TET - Teacher Eligibility Test Exam
All these information mentioned below, as given in the exam admit card. Candidates has to follow these rules strictly on the Exam Day Exam.
- Candidates should visit their exam center onece before exam, to avoid any unusal happening on the exam day.
- Candidates must reach given exam center at least half and hour before the specified exam time.
- Candidates need to carry MPPEB - Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board TET - Teacher Eligibility Test Admit Card to the venue of examination, without this they won't be able to give their (campany & post name) exam.
- It's compulsory for candidates to have any of these (Aadhar Card/Pan Card/Driving License/Voter ID) as identity proof .
- Use of Pagers, Calculators, Other Electronic Devices are strictly prohibited during exam hours of MPPEB - Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board.
- Before attempting any question , read all instructions carefully mentioned regarding marking scheme and paper pattern.
- Try to attempt easy questions first, then move over critical questions of paper.
- At last try to attempt maximum question by keeping total time of MPPEB - Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board Exam in mind.
There are total 17000 vacancies for this post. Pay Scale for this vacancy is Rs.(As per department rule). Selection for this job will be based on Written Exam. The Last Date for Application Closing is 30/Oct/2018, 12:00 AM. The Last Date for Correction is 30/Oct/2018, 12:00 AM. Fee Payment Last Date is 30/Oct/2018, 12:00 AM. Exam will be held on 01/Feb/2019. Fee for General Candidate is Rs.570 (General/Other State Candidates), OBC - Rs.250 , SC - Rs.250 & ST - Rs.250. If you want to apply online, visit website - Click Here. You can download notification from Here. If you want other details visit official website http://peb.mp.gov.in/e_default.html. For Latest Sarkari Result and Sarkari Exam Updated keep visiting www.sarkarinaukriexams.com.