NTRO Technical Assistant Post Online Application
NTRO Technical Assistant Post Online Application- There are total 99 vacancies for this recruitment. Exam for this recruitment will be held on 26/Aug/2017. Check details like- last date, exam date for Ntro technical assistant post recruitment 2018-2019. Application started from date 22/Jul/2017. Last date to fill this form is - 11/Aug/2017 so fill your form before 11/Aug/2017. Monthly PayScale(Salary) for this job will be -35400-112400/- + Allowances & other benefits₹. You can download this job detail by saving as pdf on your mobile/laptop device for future reference. If you are interested in this job you can get important details below Like- Eligibility, Form Fee, Salary etc. If you have any query related to this job, please ask in comment section.
National Technical Research Organisation has invited the application for the post of Technical Assistant. Male and Female both can apply.
This opening is only for Throughout the territory & outside India.
NTRO Technical Assistant Post Online Application - Recruitment | Job | Apply
You can get Detailed Description Step By Step below-
Important details | Vacancy | Selection Process
|Min Pay Scale Monthly||35400/-|
|Pay Scale||Rs.35400-112400/- + allowances & other benefits|
|Max Pay Scale Monthly||112400/-|
|Selection Process||Written Exam and Interview|
|Age Limit||Maximum 30 Years|
Important Dates | Form Last Date
|Application Opening Date||22/Jul/2017|
|Application Closing Date||11/Aug/2017|
How To Apply
- Visit the official website,
- Download the notification and Read Carefully,
- Fill the all mandatory field,
- Finally online submit the form from 22/07/2017 to 11/08/2017.
Apply Online | Notification Download | Quick Links
|Apply Online||CLICK HERE|
|Download Notification||CLICK HERE|
|Official Website||CLICK HERE|
|✍ Previous Year Paper||CLICK HERE|
There are total 99 vacancies for this post. Min Pay Scale Monthly for this post is Rs.(35400/-). Pay Scale for this vacancy is Rs.(35400-112400/- + Allowances & other benefits). Max Pay Scale Monthly Rs.(112400/-). Selection for this job will be based on Written Exam and Interview. Notification Date for this applications is 17/Jul/2017. The Last Date for Application Closing is 11/Aug/2017. Exam will be held on 26/Aug/2017. Fee for General Candidate is Rs.Nill, OBC - Rs.Nill If you want to apply online, visit website - Click Here. You can download notification from Here. If you want other details visit official website http://ntro.gov.in/ntroWeb/welcome.do.
Important Exam Mock Tests
You can prepare for your exam with our online mock tests, Attend Test check your preparation & learn more. It's free of cost.
|Practice Test|| GK Basic Test |
Math Mix Test
Like Us On Facebook
Your 1 Like will give us energy to work more & more.
More Updates For You
- Gauhati High Court LDA/ Copyist/ Typist Recruitment Notification 2018
- Bihar BPSC CDPO Mains Online Form 2018 | Syllabus @ bpsc.bih.nic.in
- JPSC Civil Judge Recruitment Notification 2018-2019 @ JPSC.gov.in
- Gail Indian Recruitment 2018-2019 Online Form
- OPSC Assistant Online Form 2018
- Bihar Vidhan Sabha Group D Recruitment 2018
- Haryana Police Constable & SI Admit Card 2018
- Odisha OTET Online Application Form 2018-2019 Registration Last Date
- Tata Steel Apprentice Online Application 2018-19 Form Date
- Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) Medical Exam Admit Card 2018
- IBPS Clerk CWE VIII PET Admit Card 2018 For Pre Exam Training
- Delhi High Court Judicial Services Recruitment 2018-2019 Pre Exam Online Application Form
- UPSC Engineering Mains Final Result 2018
- Tata Steel JET Recruitment 2018-2019 | Junior Engineer Trainee Online Application Form
- UP Police Constable & Other Police Bharti 2018-2019 Online form- 56,880 Vacancy
- UP Police Jail Warder Recruitment 2018
- Central Railway Retired Staff Recruitment 2018
- Allahabad High Court Higher Judicial Service Recruitment 2018 - Various Posts
- MP High court Assistant Grade III Recruitment 2018-2019 Online form
- National Insurance(NICL) Account Apprentice Recruitment 2018-2019 Online Form