UP Police Constable 2nd Shift Re Exam Admit Card 2018
UP Police Constable 2nd Shift Re Exam Admit Card 2018- Uttar Pradesh Police has released the admit card for examination of Constable. There are total 41520 vacancies for this job. Exam for this post(s) will be held on 25/Oct/2018, 12:00 AM. We wish you all the best for your examination. If you have applied for this post/job you can now download your admit card by navigating to Quick links section and clicking on Download Admit Card Link, It will redirect you to official website to download the admit card. All Details Related to download Admit Card are provided in the below sections.
Job Location - Uttar Pradesh
UP Police Constable 2nd Shift Re Exam Admit Card 2018 - Download
You can get Detailed Description Step By Step below-
Important details | Vacancy | Selection Process
|Total Vacancy(Total Vacancy)||41520|
|Pay Scale(Pay Scale)||Rs.5200-20200/-+ .2000 /- grade pay|
|Age Limit(Age Limit)||18 - 22 years|
|Selection Process(Selection Process)||Written Exam ,Physical Standard Test and Document Verification|
Important Dates | Form Last Date
|Application Opening Date(Application Opening Date)||22/Jan/2018, 12:00 AM|
|Application Closing Date(Application Closing Date)||22/Feb/2018, 12:00 AM|
|Fee Payment Last Date(Fee Payment Last Date)||23/Feb/2018, 12:00 AM|
|Exam Date(Exam Date)||25/Oct/2018, 12:00 AM|
|Payment Mode(Payment Mode)||Pay the exam fee through Debit/Credit card & online banking|
|Intermediate (10+2) pass from a recognized board|
|Constable Civil (Male and Female)- 23250 posts |
Documents to be carried for exam -
You need to carry one Valid document along with Hall Ticket -
- Call Letter
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card
- Voter Card
- Driving Licence
- School Id
- Photo Id-Proof signed by gazetted officer
- Bar Council Id Card with Photograph
Check Examination City Information -
How to Download Admit Card ?
You can follow Below Steps to Download Admit Card.
- STEP 1 :To Download Admit Card for Uttar Pradesh Police - Constable job Go to url - http://uppbpb.gov.in/Index.aspx.
- STEP 2 : Download 2nd Shift Re-Exam Admit Card Once Direct Link will be Available
Apply Online | Notification Download | Quick Links
|Apply Online(Apply Online)||CLICK HERE|
|Download Admit Card(Download Admit Card)||CLICK HERE|
|Download Notification(Download Notification)||CLICK HERE|
|Official Website(Official Website)||CLICK HERE|
|✍ Previous Year Paper||CLICK HERE|
Important Exam Mock Tests
You can prepare for your exam with our online mock tests, Attend Test check your preparation & learn more. It's free of cost.
|Practice Test|| GK Basic Test |
Math Mix Test
Selection Process For Uttar Pradesh Police Constable
A right candidate can be selected for the post of Constable based on their educational eligibility, test result and ability to perform a given task. Selection of candidate involves many process before final selection for Uttar Pradesh Police. Steps that confirms Selection of a candidate for the Constable:
- Written Exam: This Written Exam is organised by Uttar Pradesh Police to check the skill set and mental condition of a candidate. Such type of exams are coducted by authority to check the Intelligence level, Personality Development, Rate Of Interest in Constable Jobs and Psycological Wellness of candidates.This written test ensure the suitability of Applicant for the post of Constable.
- Physical Test: : Candidate those who have qualify their written exam successfully are now eligible for Physical Fitness Test. Through this test Uttar Pradesh Police get to know the about Physical Strength, Ability to resist unsuitable situations during working hours. Selected candidates in Physical Test taken by Uttar Pradesh Police Constable will be Shortlisted for Job.
- Final Selection: Ultimate Selection Process of a candidate who sucessfully passed all selection criteria are handed over with joining letter to join the Constable job. This way selection of Constable this year(2018-2019) is tough process and will be completed after many steps. In this way a candidate will get final selection for their post.
Important Information regarding Uttar Pradesh Police Constable Exam
All these information mentioned below, as given in the exam admit card. Candidates has to follow these rules strictly on the Exam Day Exam.
- Candidates should visit their exam center onece before exam, to avoid any unusal happening on the exam day.
- Candidates must reach given exam center at least half and hour before the specified exam time.
- Candidates need to carry Uttar Pradesh Police Constable Admit Card to the venue of examination, without this they won't be able to give their (campany & post name) exam.
- It's compulsory for candidates to have any of these (Aadhar Card/Pan Card/Driving License/Voter ID) as identity proof .
- Use of Pagers, Calculators, Other Electronic Devices are strictly prohibited during exam hours of Uttar Pradesh Police.
- Before attempting any question , read all instructions carefully mentioned regarding marking scheme and paper pattern.
- Try to attempt easy questions first, then move over critical questions of paper.
- At last try to attempt maximum question by keeping total time of Uttar Pradesh Police Exam in mind.
There are total 41520 vacancies for this post notification. Pay Scale for this vacancy is Rs.(Rs5200-20200/-+ Rs.2000 /- grade pay). Selection for this job will be based on Written Exam ,Physical Standard Test and Document Verification. The Last Date for Application Closing is 22/Feb/2018, 12:00 AM. Fee Payment Last Date is 23/Feb/2018, 12:00 AM. Exam will be held on 25/Oct/2018, 12:00 AM. Fee for General Candidate is Rs.400, OBC - Rs.400 , SC - Rs.400 & ST - Rs.400. If you want to apply online for this vacancy(bharti), visit website - Click Here. You can download notification from Here. If you want other details such as admit card, answer key & result for 2020 year, visit official website http://uppbpb.gov.in/. For Latest Sarkari Result, Sarkari Exam & sarkariresult Updates keep visiting www.sarkarinaukriexams.com.