RPSC RAS/ RTS Interview Letter 2020: Postponed
RPSC RAS/ RTS Interview Letter 2020: Postponed- Rajasthan Public Service Commission has released the admit card for examination of RAS RTS. There are total 980 vacancies for this job. We wish you all the best for your examination. If you have applied for this post/job you can now download your admit card by navigating to Quick links section and clicking on Download Admit Card Link, It will redirect you to official website to download the admit card. All Details Related to download Admit Card are provided in the below sections.
Rajasthan Public Service Commission ने RAS RTS की परीक्षा के लिए प्रवेश पत्र जारी कर दिया है। इस नौकरी के लिए कुल 980 रिक्तियां हैं। हम आपकी परीक्षा के लिए शुभकामनाएं देते हैं। यदि आपने इस पोस्ट / नौकरी के लिए आवेदन किया है तो अब आप त्वरित लिंक अनुभाग पर नेविगेट करके अपना प्रवेश पत्र डाउनलोड कर सकते हैं और डाउनलोड प्रवेश पत्र लिंक पर क्लिक करके, यह आपको प्रवेश पत्र डाउनलोड करने के लिए आधिकारिक वेबसाइट पर रीडायरेक्ट करेगा। प्रवेश पत्र डाउनलोड करने के लिए संबंधित सभी विवरण नीचे दिए गए अनुभागों में प्रदान किए जाते हैं।
Job Location - Rajasthan
RPSC RAS/ RTS Interview Letter 2020: Postponed
You can get Detailed Description Step By Step below-
Important details | Vacancy | Selection Process
|Total Vacancy(कुल रिक्ति)||980|
|Pay Scale(वेतनमान)||Rs.as per department rule|
|Age Limit(आयु सीमा)||Min - 21 Years |
Max - 40 Years
|Selection Process(चयन प्रक्रिया)||Written Exam and interview|
|OBC(अन्य पिछड़ा वर्ग)||Rs.250/-|
|Payment Mode(भुगतान का प्रकार)||Pay the exam fee through Debit/Credit card & online banking|
Apply Online | Notification Download | Quick Links
|Download Admit Card(प्रवेश पत्र डाउनलोड करें)||INTERVIEW POSTPONED NOTICE|
|Download Notification(अधिसूचना डाउनलोड करें)||DOWNLOAD NOTIFICATION|
|Official Website(आधिकारिक वेबसाइट)||OFFICIAL WEBSITE|
|✍ Previous Year Paper||CLICK HERE|
Important Exam Mock Tests
You can prepare for your exam with our online mock tests, Attend Test check your preparation & learn more. It's free of cost.
|Practice Test|| GK Basic Test |
Math Mix Test
Selection Process For Rajasthan Public Service Commission RAS, RTS
A right candidate can be selected for the post of RAS, RTS based on their educational eligibility, test result and ability to perform a given task. Selection of candidate involves many process before final selection for Rajasthan Public Service Commission. Steps that confirms Selection of a candidate for the RAS, RTS:
- Written Exam: This Written Exam is organised by Rajasthan Public Service Commission to check the skill set and mental condition of a candidate. Such type of exams are coducted by authority to check the Intelligence level, Personality Development, Rate Of Interest in RAS, RTS Jobs and Psycological Wellness of candidates.This written test ensure the suitability of Applicant for the post of RAS, RTS.
- Interview : Selection of a candidate will be done on the basis of Interview planed by Rajasthan Public Service Commission. This Interview will inquiry about Bio-Data, Family Background, Educational Qualification and Extra Curriculam Activity of candidate before joining for RAS, RTS. Candidate must have to put his/her clear opinion about Rajasthan Public Service Commission RAS, RTS in front of Interviewer. Main aim of this selection process is to check communication skill set of candidate for RAS, RTS post.
- Final Selection: Ultimate Selection Process of a candidate who sucessfully passed all selection criteria are handed over with joining letter to join the RAS, RTS job. This way selection of RAS, RTS this year(2018-2019) is tough process and will be completed after many steps. In this way a candidate will get final selection for their post.
Important Information regarding Rajasthan Public Service Commission RAS, RTS Exam
All these information mentioned below, as given in the exam admit card. Candidates has to follow these rules strictly on the Exam Day Exam.
- Candidates should visit their exam center onece before exam, to avoid any unusal happening on the exam day.
- Candidates must reach given exam center at least half and hour before the specified exam time.
- Candidates need to carry Rajasthan Public Service Commission RAS, RTS Admit Card to the venue of examination, without this they won't be able to give their (campany & post name) exam.
- It's compulsory for candidates to have any of these (Aadhar Card/Pan Card/Driving License/Voter ID) as identity proof .
- Use of Pagers, Calculators, Other Electronic Devices are strictly prohibited during exam hours of Rajasthan Public Service Commission.
- Before attempting any question , read all instructions carefully mentioned regarding marking scheme and paper pattern.
- Try to attempt easy questions first, then move over critical questions of paper.
- At last try to attempt maximum question by keeping total time of Rajasthan Public Service Commission Exam in mind.
There are total 980 vacancies for this post notification. Pay Scale for this vacancy is Rs.(As per department rule). Selection for this job will be based on Written Exam and interview. Fee for General Candidate is Rs.350/-, OBC - Rs.250/- , SC - Rs.150/- & ST - Rs.150/-. You can download notification from Here. If you want other details such as admit card, answer key & result for 2020 year, visit official website https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/advertisements. For Latest Sarkari Result, Sarkari Exam & sarkariresult Updates keep visiting www.sarkarinaukriexams.com.