RPF Constable & SI Result 2019 2018
RPF Constable & SI Result 2019 2018- Railway Protection Force & Indian Railways has declared the result for the post of Constable & Sub Inspector (SI). There were total 8619 vacancies for this recruitment. We wish you all the best. If you appeard in this examination you can check your result/Rank/Cut-off by navigating to Quick links section and click on Result Link, It will redirect you to result page or you can follow steps explained below.
Railway Protection Force & Indian Railways ने Constable & Sub Inspector (SI) के पद के लिए परिणाम घोषित कर दिया है। इस भर्ती के लिए कुल 8619 रिक्तियां थीं। यदि आप इस परीक्षा में शामिल हैं तो आप अपना परिणाम / रैंक / कट-ऑफ देख सकते हैं त्वरित लिंक अनुभाग में नेविगेट करना और परिणाम लिंक पर क्लिक करें, यह आपको परिणाम पृष्ठ पर रीडायरेक्ट करेगा या आप नीचे बताए गए चरणों का पालन कर सकते हैं।
Job Location - Across India
- Constable & Sub Inspector (SI)
RPF Constable & SI Result 2019 2018 - Download | Cut Off | Rank Card
You can get Detailed Description Step By Step below-
Important details | Vacancy | Selection Process
|Total Vacancy(कुल रिक्ति)||8619|
|Pay Scale(वेतनमान)||Rs.as per department rule|
|Age Limit(आयु सीमा)||Min - 18 Years |
Max - 25 Years
|Selection Process(चयन प्रक्रिया)||Computer Based Test (CBT) | Physical Efficiency Test (PET) & Physical Measurement Test (PMT) and Document Verification (DV).|
Important Dates | Form Last Date
|Application Opening Date(आवेदन शुरू होने की तारीख)||01/Jun/2018, 12:00 AM|
|Application Closing Date(आवेदन समाप्ति तिथि)||30/Jun/2018, 12:00 AM|
|Admit Card Date(प्रवेश पत्र तिथि)||09/Dec/2018, 12:00 AM|
|OBC(अन्य पिछड़ा वर्ग)||Rs.500|
|Payment Mode(भुगतान का प्रकार)||Pay the exam fee through Debit/Credit card & online banking|
|Candidate should be eligible as per below: |
|Candidate Age Should be between 18 - 25 years as on 01/07/2018, for Age relaxation refer para 3.0(v).|
|Post Name: Constable & SI|
How to Apply:
- Candidates need read and understood the instructions clearly by clicking the check box. Enter your name, Date of Birth and Father’s name, Mother’s name, Aadhaar number(Optional), State/UT, Category, Education Board, 10th/Matric Roll number, year of passing 10th/Matric, mobile number and email-ID and then submit for registration. Before submitting for registration, ensure and confirm that all the information furnished above are correct as the details furnished for registration cannot be changed later.2. During submit registration form, the registration number and password shall be displayed to the candidate. Also, OTPs (One Time Password) shall be sent to the registered mobile number and email along with the registration details. The candidate should retrieve the OTPs from email and mobile and then login to proceed with the filling up of application and to make payment. Candidate should note and preserve their registration number for later reference during the recruitment process. Central Recruitment Committee will not entertain any request seeking registration number.3. The online format of application will have the fields for Educational qualification, Gender, Religion, ESM, and Minority, Economically backward class, Age relaxation eligibility category as applicable and other details. On completion of application details as above, the candidate will be directed to the payment page to choose payment mode i.e. Bank (online->net banking/credit card/debit card & offline->Other Modes->bank Branch for Challan) or Post Office Challan and complete the payment process. Please note the last date and time specified for each mode of payment and submit the application well in time4. In case of online payment, candidate will be automatically directed to Part II of application for filling up additional details. Those paying through Bank-offline mode, the payment confirmation may take about an hour and hence they have to again login after 60 minutes and look for confirmation of payment status. The time period for payment confirmation shall vary from 24 hrs to 48 hrs in case of Post Office payment. On getting the confirmation status, the candidate can start filling remaining part (part III) of the application. Candidates should provide the details of beneficiary account, in which they would like to receive the refund amount . Beneficiary name, bank name, Account Number and IFSC code in the online application.
How to See/Download Result?
You can follow Below Steps to Download Result.
- STEP 1 :To Download Result for Railway Protection Force & Indian Railways - Constable & Sub Inspector (SI) Go to url - https://constable.rpfonlinereg.org.
- STEP 2 : Enter Application Number.
- STEP 3 : Enter Date Of Birth.
- STEP 4 : Enter Captcha.
- STEP 5 : Clcik on the Login button.
- STEP 6 : Result will be displayed.
- STEP 7 : Download your result from there.
Apply Online | Notification Download | Quick Links
|Download Result(परिणाम डाउनलोड करें)|| DECLARE SOON |
|Apply Online(फार्म भरें)||CLICK HERE|
|Download Admit Card(प्रवेश पत्र डाउनलोड करें)|| CONSTABLE ADMIT CARD |
SUB INSPECTOR (SI) ADMIT CARD
|Download Notification(अधिसूचना डाउनलोड करें)||CLICK HERE|
|Official Website(आधिकारिक वेबसाइट)||CLICK HERE|
|Download App [ For Latest Updates Download Our Andriod App ]||CLICK HERE|
|✍ Previous Year Paper||CLICK HERE|
Important Exam Mock Tests
You can prepare for your exam with our online mock tests, Attend Test check your preparation & learn more. It's free of cost.
|Practice Test|| GK Basic Test |
Math Mix Test
Pramod Kumar - RPF me kis tap ka Exam coming re ga
There are total 8619 vacancies for this post notification. Pay Scale for this vacancy is Rs.(As per department rule). Selection for this job will be based on Computer Based Test (CBT) | Physical Efficiency Test (PET) & Physical Measurement Test (PMT) and Document Verification (DV).. The Last Date for Application Closing is 30/Jun/2018, 12:00 AM. Fee for General Candidate is Rs.500, OBC - Rs.500 , SC - Rs.250 & ST - Rs.250. If you want to apply online for this vacancy(bharti), visit website - Click Here. You can download notification from Here. If you want other details such as admit card, answer key & result for 2020 year, visit official website https://constable.rpfonlinereg.org. For Latest Sarkari Result, Sarkari Exam & sarkariresult Updates keep visiting www.sarkarinaukriexams.com.