SBI Specialist Cadre Officers - Vice President and more Posts Recruitment Notification 2018
SBI Specialist Cadre Officers - Vice President and more Posts Recruitment Notification 2018- SBI - State Bank of India has invited Online Application Form for the post of Vice President (Sector Specialist) Vice President (Structuring & Syndication)Vice President (Sector Specialist) & more posts.. There are total 38 vacancies for this recruitment. You can check here important details such as- last date, exam date and admit card date for Sbi specialist cadre officers - vice president and more posts online form notification 18 2020-2021 in simple steps. Application started from date 22/Nov/2018, 12:00 AM. Last date to fill this form is - 06/Dec/2018, 12:00 AM so fill your form before 06/Dec/2018, 12:00 AM. Monthly PayScale(Salary) for this job will be -As per Department Rules₹. Age Limit for this post is - 21-55 Years. Read instructions carefully to apply online for Vice President (Sector Specialist) Vice President (Structuring & Syndication)Vice President (Sector Specialist) & more posts. Application Form. If you are interested in this job you can get important details below Like- Eligibility, Form Fee, Salary etc. If you have any query related to this job, please ask in comment section.
Job Location - Mumbai/Kolkata/Hyderabad/Gurugram and Haryana
- Vice President (Sector Specialist)
- Vice President (Structuring & Syndication)
- Vice President (Sector Specialist)
- Manager (Sector Specialist)
- Manager (Structuring & Syndication)
- Vice President (Digital Marketing)
- Vice President (Media Strategy & Operations)
- Senior Manager (Marcom)
- Senior Manager (Corporate Communications)
- Senior Manager (Events & Sponsorships)
- Kolkata (Executive Education)
- Hyderabad (Marketing)
- Haryana (Credit/Risk Management/ International Banking)
- Marketing Executive SBIL Kolkata.
SBI Specialist Cadre Officers - Vice President and more Posts Recruitment Notification 2018 - Online Application | Job | Apply Online
You can get Detailed Description Step By Step below-
Important details | Vacancy | Selection Process
|Total Vacancy(Total Vacancy)||38|
|Pay Scale(Pay Scale)||Rs.as per department rules|
|Age Limit(Age Limit)||21-55 Years|
|Selection Process(Selection Process)||Written Exam/Interview|
Important Dates | Form Last Date
|Application Opening Date(Application Opening Date)||22/Nov/2018, 12:00 AM|
|Application Closing Date(Application Closing Date)||06/Dec/2018, 12:00 AM|
|Fee Payment Last Date(Fee Payment Last Date)||06/Dec/2018, 12:00 AM|
|PH(Physical Handicapped[Physical Handicapped])||Rs.100|
|Payment Mode(Payment Mode)||Pay the exam fee through Debit/Credit card & online banking|
- Details of Document to be uploaded:
- Brief Resume (DOC or DOCX)
- ID Proof (PDF)
- Proof of Date of Birth (PDF)
- Educational Certificates Relevant Mark-Sheets/ Degree Certificate(PDF)
- Experience certificates (PDF)
- Salary (Form-16 as on 31.03.2018, current salary slip etc.) (PDF)
- PWD certificate, if applicable (PDF)
- Photograph file type/ size:
- Photograph must be a recent passport style colour picture.
- Size of file should be between 20kb–50 kb and Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred)
- Make sure that the picture is in colour, taken against a light-coloured,preferably white, background.
- Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face
- If the picture is taken on a sunny day, have the sun behind you, or place yourself in the shade, so that you
- are not squinting and there are no harsh shadows
- If you have to use flash, ensure there's no "red-eye"
- If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen.
- Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face.
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50kb. If the size of the file is more than 50
- kb, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as the DPI resolution, no. of colours etc., during the process of scanning.
- Signature file type/ size:
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen.
- The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person.
- The signature will be used to put on the Call Letter and wherever necessary.
- If the Applicant’s signature on the answer script, at the time of the examination, does not match the
- signature on the Call Letter, the applicant will be disqualified.
- Size of file should be between 10kb - 20kb and Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred).
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 20kb
Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS shall NOT be accepted.
- Document file type/ size:
- All Documents must be in PDF except Resume which should be in DOC or DOCX format.
- Call Letter For Interview:
- Intimation/ call letter for interview will be sent by email or will be uploaded on Bank's website. NO HARD COPY WILL BE SENT.
How To Apply?
You can follow Below Steps to Apply For this Job.
- STEP 1 :To Apply for SBI - State Bank of India - Vice President (Sector Specialist) Vice President (Structuring & Syndication)Vice President (Sector Specialist) & more posts. job Go to url - https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/sbispcbnov18/.
- It will look something like this-
- STEP 2 : If Already Registered - Login and Apply.
- STEP 3 : if not Registered already click on "Click here for new Registration" Register/Login and Apply
- Note : Candidates are advised to read notification prior to apply for the post.
Apply Online | Notification Download | Quick Links
|Apply Online(Apply Online)||CLICK HERE|
|Download Notification(Download Notification)||CLICK HERE|
|Official Website(Official Website)||CLICK HERE|
|✍ Previous Year Paper||CLICK HERE|
Important Exam Mock Tests
You can prepare for your exam with our online mock tests, Attend Test check your preparation & learn more. It's free of cost.
|Practice Test|| GK Basic Test |
Math Mix Test
There are total 38 vacancies for this post notification. Pay Scale for this vacancy is Rs.(As per Department Rules). Selection for this job will be based on Written Exam/Interview. The Last Date for Application Closing is 06/Dec/2018, 12:00 AM. Fee Payment Last Date is 06/Dec/2018, 12:00 AM. Fee for General Candidate is Rs.600, OBC - Rs.600 , SC - Rs.100 & ST - Rs.100. If you want to apply online for this vacancy(bharti), visit website - Click Here. You can download notification from Here. If you want other details such as admit card, answer key & result for 2020 year, visit official website https://www.sbi.co.in. For Latest Sarkari Result, Sarkari Exam & sarkariresult Updates keep visiting www.sarkarinaukriexams.com.