SGPGI Lucknow Admit Card | Exam Date 2020
SGPGI Lucknow Admit Card | Exam Date 2020- Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences has released the admit card for examination of Stenographer Physiotherapist Chief Librarian & More. We wish you all the best for your examination. If you have applied for this post/job you can now download your admit card by navigating to Quick links section and clicking on Download Admit Card Link, It will redirect you to official website to download the admit card. All Details Related to download Admit Card are provided in the below sections.
Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences ने Stenographer Physiotherapist Chief Librarian & More की परीक्षा के लिए प्रवेश पत्र जारी कर दिया है। इस नौकरी के लिए कुल रिक्तियां हैं। हम आपकी परीक्षा के लिए शुभकामनाएं देते हैं। यदि आपने इस पोस्ट / नौकरी के लिए आवेदन किया है तो अब आप त्वरित लिंक अनुभाग पर नेविगेट करके अपना प्रवेश पत्र डाउनलोड कर सकते हैं और डाउनलोड प्रवेश पत्र लिंक पर क्लिक करके, यह आपको प्रवेश पत्र डाउनलोड करने के लिए आधिकारिक वेबसाइट पर रीडायरेक्ट करेगा। प्रवेश पत्र डाउनलोड करने के लिए संबंधित सभी विवरण नीचे दिए गए अनुभागों में प्रदान किए जाते हैं।
Job Location - Lucknow (UP)
- Chief Librarian & More
SGPGI Lucknow Admit Card | Exam Date 2020 - Download
You can get Detailed Description Step By Step below-
Important details | Vacancy | Selection Process
|Rs.as per department rule
|Age Limit(आयु सीमा)
|Min - 21 Years
|Selection Process(चयन प्रक्रिया)
|Written Exam/Interview/Skill Test/Practical Test/Technical Test
Important Dates | Form Last Date
|Notification Date(अधिसूचना की तारीख)
|02/Aug/2018, 12:00 AM
|Application Opening Date(आवेदन शुरू होने की तारीख)
|02/Aug/2018, 12:00 AM
|Application Closing Date(आवेदन समाप्ति तिथि)
|05/Sep/2018, 12:00 AM
|Correction Last Date(Correction Last Date)
|03/Sep/2018, 12:00 AM
|Fee Payment Last Date(शुल्क भुगतान अंतिम तिथि)
|03/Sep/2018, 12:00 AM
|Last Date to Receive Form(फॉर्म भरने की अंतिम तिथि)
|03/Sep/2018, 12:00 AM
|GEN Girls(सामान्य महिला)
|OBC(अन्य पिछड़ा वर्ग)
|OBC Girls(अन्य पिछड़ी महिला)
|SC Girls(अनुसूचित जाति महिला)
|PH(Physical Handicapped[शारीरिक विकलांग])
|ST Girls(अनुसूचित जनजाति)
|Payment Mode(भुगतान का प्रकार)
|Pay the exam fee through Debit/Credit card & online banking Or SBI II Collect Mode
Vacancy Details -
Eligibility Criteria Post Wise -
SGPGI Lucknow Exam Date 2019
Official Exam Date is for SGPGI Recruitment 2018 will be disclosed soon by Authority. Exam will be held at many centers across Uttar Pradesh. This year candidates have golden opportunity to get job in SGPGI Lucknow for different posts. These Posts are Stenographer, Group-C ,Assistant Dietician ,Pharmacist Gr. III, Store purchase Officer, Assistant Accountant,Physiotherapist, Store Keeper Cum Purchase Assistant, Lower Division Assistant and Chief Librarian. Every posts have varying Eligibility Criteria and Pay Scale fixed from SGPGI . To check more information about jobs related to SGPGI click on the link MORE JOBS
Click on the link given above to check latest announcement by Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences (SGPGI).
SGPGI Admit Card 2019-2018 Lucknow
Candidate can download their admit from official website of SGPGI by following these simple steps.
- Visit to official Website of SGPGI
- Go to Announcements section of open page .
- Click on the link of SGPGI Admit Card ,
- Then New page will open.
- Enter Roll Number/Registration Number and Date of Birth
- Click on Submit button
- Your admit card will appear on screen,
- Download SGPGI Admit Card 2018 for future Use.
Candidate can take help from other student and prepare their exam in best way. To take help form other student preparing for SGPGI Exam 2018 Click on the link PREPARE BEST WAY
How to Download Admit Card ?
You can follow Below Steps to Download Admit Card.
- STEP 1 :To Download Admit Card for Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences - Stenographer Physiotherapist Chief Librarian & More job Go to url - .
- It will look something like this
- STEP 2 : Click on relevant link of admit card.
- STEP 3 : Download it from there for future use.
Apply Online | Notification Download | Quick Links
|Apply Online(फार्म भरें)
| STEP 1 - PAY FEE ONLINE
STEP 2 - APPLY ONLINE
|Download Admit Card(प्रवेश पत्र डाउनलोड करें)
| SENIOR RESIDENT ADMIT CARD
178 POST ADMIT CARD AVAILABLE SOON
|Download Notification(अधिसूचना डाउनलोड करें)
|Official Website(आधिकारिक वेबसाइट)
|Download App [ For Latest Updates Download Our Andriod App ]
|✍ Previous Year Paper
Important Exam Mock Tests
You can prepare for your exam with our online mock tests, Attend Test check your preparation & learn more. It's free of cost.
| GK Basic Test
Math Mix Test
Selection Process For Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences Stenographer, Physiotherapist, Chief Librarian & More
A right candidate can be selected for the post of Stenographer, Physiotherapist, Chief Librarian & More based on their educational eligibility, test result and ability to perform a given task. Selection of candidate involves many process before final selection for Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences. Steps that confirms Selection of a candidate for the Stenographer, Physiotherapist, Chief Librarian & More:
- Written Exam: This Written Exam is organised by Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences to check the skill set and mental condition of a candidate. Such type of exams are coducted by authority to check the Intelligence level, Personality Development, Rate Of Interest in Stenographer, Physiotherapist, Chief Librarian & More Jobs and Psycological Wellness of candidates.This written test ensure the suitability of Applicant for the post of Stenographer, Physiotherapist, Chief Librarian & More.
- Interview : Selection of a candidate will be done on the basis of Interview planed by Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences. This Interview will inquiry about Bio-Data, Family Background, Educational Qualification and Extra Curriculam Activity of candidate before joining for Stenographer, Physiotherapist, Chief Librarian & More. Candidate must have to put his/her clear opinion about Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences Stenographer, Physiotherapist, Chief Librarian & More in front of Interviewer. Main aim of this selection process is to check communication skill set of candidate for Stenographer, Physiotherapist, Chief Librarian & More post.
- Final Selection: Ultimate Selection Process of a candidate who sucessfully passed all selection criteria are handed over with joining letter to join the Stenographer, Physiotherapist, Chief Librarian & More job. This way selection of Stenographer, Physiotherapist, Chief Librarian & More this year(2018-2019) is tough process and will be completed after many steps. In this way a candidate will get final selection for their post.
Important Information regarding Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences Stenographer, Physiotherapist, Chief Librarian & More Exam
All these information mentioned below, as given in the exam admit card. Candidates has to follow these rules strictly on the Exam Day Exam.
- Candidates should visit their exam center onece before exam, to avoid any unusal happening on the exam day.
- Candidates must reach given exam center at least half and hour before the specified exam time.
- Candidates need to carry Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences Stenographer, Physiotherapist, Chief Librarian & More Admit Card to the venue of examination, without this they won't be able to give their (campany & post name) exam.
- It's compulsory for candidates to have any of these (Aadhar Card/Pan Card/Driving License/Voter ID) as identity proof .
- Use of Pagers, Calculators, Other Electronic Devices are strictly prohibited during exam hours of Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences.
- Before attempting any question , read all instructions carefully mentioned regarding marking scheme and paper pattern.
- Try to attempt easy questions first, then move over critical questions of paper.
- At last try to attempt maximum question by keeping total time of Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences Exam in mind.
Pay Scale for this vacancy is Rs.(As per department rule). Selection for this job will be based on Written Exam/Interview/Skill Test/Practical Test/Technical Test. Notification Date for this applications is 02/Aug/2018, 12:00 AM. The Last Date for Application Closing is 05/Sep/2018, 12:00 AM. The Last Date for Correction is 03/Sep/2018, 12:00 AM. Fee Payment Last Date is 03/Sep/2018, 12:00 AM. Fee for General Candidate is Rs.500, Fee for General girl is - Rs.500. OBC - Rs.500 , OBC Girls - Rs.500 , SC - Rs.300 , SC Girls - Rs.300 & ST - Rs.300. & ST Girls - Rs.300. If you want to apply online for this vacancy(bharti), visit website - Click Here. You can download notification from Here. If you want other details such as admit card, answer key & result for 2020 year, visit official website http://www.sgpgi.ac.in/. For Latest Sarkari Result, Sarkari Exam & sarkariresult Updates keep visiting www.sarkarinaukriexams.com.