SSC MTS Syllabus 2020 | Paper 1& 2 Exam Pattern, PDF Download
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) MTS Syllabus 2020 is given below. Here you will get all the information about SSC MTS Exam Pattern 2020. You may also prepare your exam with free online test. Download PDF of SSC MTS Syllabus 2020.
Here you will find all the important and relevant details of SSC MTS Syllabus 2020 which will be helpful for you.
Get all these information from below-
- Selection Process
- Examination Level
- SSC MTS Exam Pattern 2020
- SSC MTS Syllabus 2020
- SSC MTS Online Test Series
- SSC MTS Expected Cutoff 2020
- Online Application Form for SSC MTS Recruitment 2019 will starts from 22/April/2019.
- Exam Date Paper 1:- 02/Aug/2019 to 06/Sept/2019
- Exam Date Paper 2:- 17/Nov/2019
SSC MTS Syllabus 2020
Selection of a candidate is done on the basis on two stage of exam.
- Stage 1: Objective Type Questions (Paper 1)
- Stage 2: Descriptive/Writing paper (Paper 2)
- Stage 3: Physical Test
Candidate those who will successfully quality these two stage. They will be given Joining Letter to continue their jobs.
Salary for this jobs will be-
- Minimum: Rs 18,000/-
- Maximum: Rs. 22, 800/-
SSC MTS 2020 Examination Level
Examination Level will be conducted on the basis of class 10th. So all the exam pattern and syllabus is prepared according to 10th Class Level.
- Examination Level - Class 10th
SSC MTS Syllabus 2020 Exam Pattern
Paper 1 Exam Details
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) [ Only One Correct Answer ]
- Hindi & English
- 2 Hours [ Only For PWD Candidate - 2 Hours 40 Minutes]
- For Correct Answer - 1 Marks
- For Wrong Answer - 1/4 Marks Detected
- English - 50 Question
- General Knowledge(GK) - 50 Questions
- Intelligence Reasoning - 25 Questions
- Numerical Aptitude -25 Questions
Note - Candidate those who will qualify in Paper 1 will be permitted to give Paper 2.
Paper 2 Exam Details
- Descriptive Type (Writing of Essay and Letter)
- English/ Other Language which comes under the 8th schedule of Indian the Constitution
- 30 Minutes [ Only For PWD Candidate - 45 Minutes]
- Letter Writing/Short Essay Writing or any other language which comes under Indian Constitution as mentioned in 8th Schedule - 50 Marks
SSC MTS Syllabus 2020 Detailed Topic
Paper 1 Exam Syllabus
- Similarities and Analogy
- Observation Power
- Relationship (Blood Relation) Concepts
- 2D & 3D Space Visualization
- Judgment of Problem
- Analytical Power
- Figure Related Question
- Number Series
- Problem Solving & Analysis
- Decision Making Capability
- Visual Memory Test
- Arithmetical Reasoning
SSC MTS Syllabus 2020 English Language
- Synonyms and Antonyms
- Fill in the Blanks with suitable word
- Reading Unseen Passage or Comprehension
- One word Substitution
- Sentence Correction ( By picking mistake)
- Correct Spellings Tracking
- Popular Phrases and Idioms Questions
SSC MTS Syllabus 2020 Numerical Ability
- Number Systems
- Computation of Whole Numbers
- Time and Work etc.
- Percentages Problem
- Profit and Loss Calculation
- Ratio and Time
- Ratio and Proportion Questions
- Relationship between given Numbers
- Simple Interest and Compound Interest
- Tables and Graphs
- Time And Distance ( to find speed or one value which is missing in question)
- Decimals and Fractions Conversion
- Fundamental use Arithmetical
- Finding Averages & Discount Values
SSC MTS Syllabus 2020 General Awareness
- Science Invention and theories.
- Famous and Recent Books and Authors
- Important Dates Events
- GK Related to Past Event
- Current Affairs
SSC MTS Online Test Series 2020 Exam
Prepare Your Exam with SSC MTS Online Test Series 2020.
To Start your test now - CLICK HERE
To give test subject wise from below-
For More Test Visit - https://www.sarkarinaukriexams.com/quiz/index
SSC MTS Syllabus 2020 FAQs⭐What is the selection process for SSC MTS?
The selection Process involved Paper 1 & Paper 2. Candidate will have to clear paper 1 to appear for paper 2 examination.⭐What is the nature of SSC MTS Syllabus 2020?
Paper 1 will be MCQs type and paper 2 will be descriptions type.⭐How to download pdf of SSC MTS Syllabus 2020?
You will be able to download pdf by clicking on the important link given inside.