UP Police Jail Warder, Fireman Physical Exam Admit Card 2021
UP Police Jail Warder, Fireman Physical Exam Admit Card 2021- UP Police has released the admit card for examination of Jail Warder Fireman and Constable (Horse Rider). There are total 5419 vacancies for this job. Exam for this post(s) will be held on 19/Dec/2020. Admit card has been released on 13/Dec/2020 . You Can also check other important details like- Exam date, Admit Card Date etc. We wish you all the best for your examination. If you have applied for this post/job you can now download your admit card by navigating to Quick links section and clicking on Download Admit Card Link, It will redirect you to official website to download the admit card. All Details Related to download Admit Card are provided in the below sections.
UP Police ने Jail Warder Fireman and Constable (Horse Rider) की परीक्षा के लिए प्रवेश पत्र जारी कर दिया है। इस नौकरी के लिए कुल 5419 रिक्तियां हैं। हम आपकी परीक्षा के लिए शुभकामनाएं देते हैं। यदि आपने इस पोस्ट / नौकरी के लिए आवेदन किया है तो अब आप त्वरित लिंक अनुभाग पर नेविगेट करके अपना प्रवेश पत्र डाउनलोड कर सकते हैं और डाउनलोड प्रवेश पत्र लिंक पर क्लिक करके, यह आपको प्रवेश पत्र डाउनलोड करने के लिए आधिकारिक वेबसाइट पर रीडायरेक्ट करेगा। प्रवेश पत्र डाउनलोड करने के लिए संबंधित सभी विवरण नीचे दिए गए अनुभागों में प्रदान किए जाते हैं।
Job Location - Uttar Pradesh
- Jail Warder
- Fireman and Constable (Horse Rider)
UP Police Jail Warder, Fireman Physical Exam Admit Card 2021 - Download
You can get Detailed Description Step By Step below-
Important details | Vacancy | Selection Process
|Total Vacancy(कुल रिक्ति)||5419|
|Pay Scale(वेतनमान)||Rs.as per department rule|
|Age Limit(आयु सीमा)||Min - 18 Years |
Max - 25 Years
|Selection Process(चयन प्रक्रिया)||Written Exam|
Important Dates | Form Last Date
|Notification Date(अधिसूचना की तारीख)||30/Sep/2018|
|Application Opening Date(आवेदन शुरू होने की तारीख)||18/Jan/2019|
|Application Closing Date(आवेदन समाप्ति तिथि)||19/Feb/2019|
|Last Date to Receive Form(फॉर्म भरने की अंतिम तिथि)||19/Feb/2019|
|Admit Card Date(प्रवेश पत्र तिथि)||13/Dec/2020|
|Exam Date(परीक्षा की तारीख)||19/Dec/2020 |
|Result Declaration Date(रिजल्ट आने की तारीख)||06/Mar/2021|
|OBC(अन्य पिछड़ा वर्ग)||Rs.400|
|Payment Mode(भुगतान का प्रकार)||Pay the exam fee through Debit/Credit card & online banking|
|Candidates those who have passed Intermediate from any recognized Board/University can apply for the Post.|
|Candidates age should be as per below as on 01 July 2018. |
|Name of the Post: |
Physical Standard Details:
Constable (Horse Rider)/ Fireman:
- Height- 168 cm (Gen /OBC/SC), 160 cm(ST)
- Chest-79-84 cm (Gen/OBC), 77-82 cm(ST)
- Height: Male-168 cm(Gen /OBC/SC), 160 cm(ST)
- Female: 152 cm(Gen/OBC/SC), 147 cm(ST)
- Chest-(Male): 79-84 cm(Gen/OBC), 77-82 cm(ST)
Apply Online | Notification Download | Quick Links
|Download Result(परिणाम डाउनलोड करें)||MALE|
|Apply Online(फार्म भरें)|| JAIL WARDER|
|Download Admit Card(प्रवेश पत्र डाउनलोड करें)||PHYSICAL EXAM ADMIT CARD|
EXAM CITY LIST
NEW EXAM DATE NOTICE
|Download Answer Key(Download Answer Key)||JAIL WARDER|
|Download Notification(अधिसूचना डाउनलोड करें)||NEW EXAM DATE|
JAIL WARDER NOTIFICATION
HORSE RIDER NOTIFICATION
|Official Website(आधिकारिक वेबसाइट)||OFFICIAL WEBSITE|
|✍ Previous Year Paper||CLICK HERE|
Important Exam Mock Tests
You can prepare for your exam with our online mock tests, Attend Test check your preparation & learn more. It's free of cost.
|Practice Test|| GK Basic Test |
Math Mix Test
UP Jail Warden Admit Card 2020 FAQs⭐How to download UP Jail warden Admit Card 2020?
You can download UP Jail warden Admit Card online from the http://uppbpb.gov.in/⭐When UP Jail Warden Admit Card will be released?
UP Jail warden admit card will be released in August/Septemeber month.⭐What is the exam date for UP Jail Warden?
As per the official notification released on 01 June, the exam will be held in the September month.⭐What is Job location for UP Police Jail?
Job Location is- Uttar Pradesh.
Selection Process For UP Police Jail Warder, Fireman and Constable (Horse Rider)
A right candidate can be selected for the post of Jail Warder, Fireman and Constable (Horse Rider) based on their educational eligibility, test result and ability to perform a given task. Selection of candidate involves many process before final selection for UP Police. Steps that confirms Selection of a candidate for the Jail Warder, Fireman and Constable (Horse Rider):
- Written Exam: This Written Exam is organised by UP Police to check the skill set and mental condition of a candidate. Such type of exams are coducted by authority to check the Intelligence level, Personality Development, Rate Of Interest in Jail Warder, Fireman and Constable (Horse Rider) Jobs and Psycological Wellness of candidates.This written test ensure the suitability of Applicant for the post of Jail Warder, Fireman and Constable (Horse Rider).
- Final Selection: Ultimate Selection Process of a candidate who sucessfully passed all selection criteria are handed over with joining letter to join the Jail Warder, Fireman and Constable (Horse Rider) job. This way selection of Jail Warder, Fireman and Constable (Horse Rider) this year(2018-2019) is tough process and will be completed after many steps. In this way a candidate will get final selection for their post.
Important Information regarding UP Police Jail Warder, Fireman and Constable (Horse Rider) Exam
All these information mentioned below, as given in the exam admit card. Candidates has to follow these rules strictly on the Exam Day Exam.
- Candidates should visit their exam center onece before exam, to avoid any unusal happening on the exam day.
- Candidates must reach given exam center at least half and hour before the specified exam time.
- Candidates need to carry UP Police Jail Warder, Fireman and Constable (Horse Rider) Admit Card to the venue of examination, without this they won't be able to give their (campany & post name) exam.
- It's compulsory for candidates to have any of these (Aadhar Card/Pan Card/Driving License/Voter ID) as identity proof .
- Use of Pagers, Calculators, Other Electronic Devices are strictly prohibited during exam hours of UP Police.
- Before attempting any question , read all instructions carefully mentioned regarding marking scheme and paper pattern.
- Try to attempt easy questions first, then move over critical questions of paper.
- At last try to attempt maximum question by keeping total time of UP Police Exam in mind.
There are total 5419 vacancies for this post notification. Pay Scale for this vacancy is Rs.(As per department rule). Selection for this job will be based on Written Exam. Notification Date for this applications is 30/Sep/2018. The Last Date for Application Closing is 19/Feb/2019. Exam will be held on 19/Dec/2020. The result is expected to be declared on 06/Mar/2021. Fee for General Candidate is Rs.400, OBC - Rs.400 , SC - Rs.400 & ST - Rs.400. If you want to apply online for this vacancy(bharti), visit website - Click Here. You can download notification from Here. If you want other details such as admit card, answer key & result for 2020 year, visit official website http://uppbpb.gov.in. For Latest Sarkari Result, Sarkari Exam & sarkariresult Updates keep visiting www.sarkarinaukriexams.com.