UPSC ESE Engineering Services Mains Admit Card 2019
Admit Card Download/Status
UPSC ESE Engineering Services Mains Admit Card 2019- UPSC - Union Public Service Commission has released the admit card for examination of ESE - Engineering Services Examination 2019. There are total 581 vacancies for this job. Exam for this post(s) will be held on 06/Jan/2019, 12:00 AM. We wish you all the best for your examination. If you have applied for this post/job you can now download your admit card by navigating to Quick links section and clicking on Download Admit Card Link, It will redirect you to official website to download the admit card. All Details Related to download Admit Card are provided in the below sections.
UPSC - Union Public Service Commission ने ESE - Engineering Services Examination 2019 की परीक्षा के लिए प्रवेश पत्र जारी कर दिया है। इस नौकरी के लिए कुल 581 रिक्तियां हैं। हम आपकी परीक्षा के लिए शुभकामनाएं देते हैं। यदि आपने इस पोस्ट / नौकरी के लिए आवेदन किया है तो अब आप त्वरित लिंक अनुभाग पर नेविगेट करके अपना प्रवेश पत्र डाउनलोड कर सकते हैं और डाउनलोड प्रवेश पत्र लिंक पर क्लिक करके, यह आपको प्रवेश पत्र डाउनलोड करने के लिए आधिकारिक वेबसाइट पर रीडायरेक्ट करेगा। प्रवेश पत्र डाउनलोड करने के लिए संबंधित सभी विवरण नीचे दिए गए अनुभागों में प्रदान किए जाते हैं।
This opening is only for Uttar Pradesh.
- ESE - Engineering Services Examination 2019
UPSC ESE Engineering Services Mains Admit Card 2019 - Download
You can get Detailed Description Step By Step below-
Important details | Vacancy | Selection Process
|Total Vacancy(कुल रिक्ति)||581|
|Pay Scale(वेतनमान)||Rs.as per department rule|
|Selection Process(चयन प्रक्रिया)||Written Exam|
|Age Limit(आयु सीमा)||Min - 21 Years |
Max - 30 Years
Important Dates | Form Last Date
|Application Opening Date(आवेदन शुरू होने की तारीख)||26/Sep/2018, 12:00 AM|
|Application Closing Date(आवेदन समाप्ति तिथि)||22/Oct/2019, 12:00 AM|
|Exam Date(परीक्षा की तारीख)||06/Jan/2019, 12:00 AM|
|OBC(अन्य पिछड़ा वर्ग)||Rs.200|
|SC(अनुसूचित जाति)||Rs.No fee|
|ST(अनुसूचित जनजाति)||Rs.No fee|
|PH(Physical Handicapped[शारीरिक विकलांग])||Rs.No Fee|
|Payment Mode(भुगतान का प्रकार)||Pay the exam fee by print the system generated Pay-in slip during Part-II registration and deposit the fee at the counter of SBI Branch on the next working day only.|
Candidates those who have completed Engineering Degree/ M.Sc. can apply for the relevant Position.
Candidates Age should be in between 21 - 30 Years as on 01-01-2019.
Name of the Post:
Engineering Services Examination 2019
How to Download Admit Card ?
You can follow Below Steps to Download Admit Card.
- STEP 1 :To Download Admit Card for UPSC - Union Public Service Commission - ESE - Engineering Services Examination 2019 job Go to url - .
- It will look something like this
- Login By Registration Id : Login By Roll Number
- STEP 2 : Click the mode of registration By Registration Id or By Roll Number .
- STEP 3 : New Page will Open.
- STEP 4 : Fill all the details to check your admit card.
- STEP 5 : Click on Submit Button
Apply Online | Notification Download | Quick Links
|Apply Online(ऑनलाइन अप्लाई करे)||CLICK HERE|
|Download Admit Card(प्रवेश पत्र डाउनलोड करें)|| MAINS EXAM ADMIT CARD |
|Download Result(परिणाम डाउनलोड करें)||CLICK HERE|
|Download Notification(अधिसूचना डाउनलोड करें)||CLICK HERE|
|Official Website(आधिकारिक वेबसाइट)||CLICK HERE|
|✍ Previous Year Paper||CLICK HERE|
Important Exam Mock Tests
You can prepare for your exam with our online mock tests, Attend Test check your preparation & learn more. It's free of cost.
|Practice Test|| GK Basic Test |
Math Mix Test
Selection Process For UPSC - Union Public Service Commission ESE - Engineering Services Examination 2019
The Selection process of selecting a right candidate for the post of ESE - Engineering Services Examination 2019 on the basis of their qualification and capability. Selection of a candidate involves many series of Steps before final selction for UPSC - Union Public Service Commission ESE - Engineering Services Examination 2019 . Steps of Selection for ESE - Engineering Services Examination 2019 are :
- Written Exam: To ensure the mental ability and skill set level of a candidate UPSC - Union Public Service Commission has put a written test exam . These exams check the Intelligence, Interest in ESE - Engineering Services Examination 2019 jobs, personality development & psycological fitness of candidate.This test confirms the suitability of the aspirant for the post of ESE - Engineering Services Examination 2019.
- Final Selection: Last process of selection for ESE - Engineering Services Examination 2019 post is that candidate who successfully qualify different selection process are given the joining letter to join the ESE - Engineering Services Examination 2019 post. Thus the selection of ESE - Engineering Services Examination 2019 this year is complex process and will be done in the above steps before getting final selection.
Important Information regarding UPSC - Union Public Service Commission ESE - Engineering Services Examination 2019 Exam
All these information mentioned below, as given in the exam admit card. Candidates has to follow these rules strictly on the Exam Day Exam.
- Candidates should visit their exam center onece before exam, to avoid any unusal happening on the exam day.
- Candidates must reach given exam center at least half and hour before the specified exam time.
- Candidates need to carry UPSC - Union Public Service Commission ESE - Engineering Services Examination 2019 Admit Card to the venue of examination, without this they won't be able to give their (campany & post name) exam.
- It's compulsory for candidates to have any of these (Aadhar Card/Pan Card/Driving License/Voter ID) as identity proof .
- Use of Pagers, Calculators, Other Electronic Devices are strictly prohibited during exam hours of UPSC - Union Public Service Commission.
- Before attempting any question , read all instructions carefully mentioned regarding marking scheme and paper pattern.
- Try to attempt easy questions first, then move over critical questions of paper.
- At last try to attempt maximum question by keeping total time of UPSC - Union Public Service Commission Exam in mind.
There are total 581 vacancies for this post. Pay Scale for this vacancy is Rs.(As per department rule). Selection for this job will be based on Written Exam. The Last Date for Application Closing is 22/Oct/2019, 12:00 AM. Exam will be held on 06/Jan/2019, 12:00 AM. Fee for General Candidate is Rs.200, OBC - Rs.200 , SC - Rs.No fee & ST - Rs.No fee. If you want to apply online, visit website - Click Here. You can download notification from Here. If you want other details visit official website https://upsconline.nic.in. For Latest Sarkari Result and Sarkari Exam Updated keep visiting www.sarkarinaukriexams.com.