UPSC IES ISS Interview Call Letter 2018
UPSC IES ISS Interview Call Letter 2018- UPSC - Union Public Service Commission has released the admit card for examination of Indian Economic Service Indian Statistical Service. There are total 46 vacancies for this job. Exam for this post(s) will be held on 29/Jun/2018, 12:00 AM. We wish you all the best for your examination. If you have applied for this post/job you can now download your admit card by navigating to Quick links section and clicking on Download Admit Card Link, It will redirect you to official website to download the admit card. All Details Related to download Admit Card are provided in the below sections.
- Indian Economic Service
- Indian Statistical Service
UPSC IES ISS Interview Call Letter 2018
You can get Detailed Description Step By Step below-
Important details | Vacancy | Selection Process
|Total Vacancy(Total Vacancy)||46|
|Selection Process(Selection Process)||Written Exam|
Important Dates | Form Last Date
|Application Closing Date(Application Closing Date)||16/Apr/2018, 12:00 AM|
|Exam Date(Exam Date)||29/Jun/2018, 12:00 AM|
|Name of the Post: |
How to Download Admit Card ?
You can follow Below Steps to Download Admit Card.
- STEP 1 :To Download Admit Card for UPSC - Union Public Service Commission - Indian Economic Service Indian Statistical Service job Go to url - Interview Call Letter will be available soon.
- STEP 2 : Click on Download Admit Card Link. Download by Entering Registration/Roll No.
Apply Online | Notification Download | Quick Links
|Apply Online(Apply Online)||CLICK HERE|
|Download Admit Card(Download Admit Card)||Interview Call Letter will be available soon|
|Download Notification(Download Notification)||CLICK HERE|
|Official Website(Official Website)||CLICK HERE|
|✍ Previous Year Paper||CLICK HERE|
Important Exam Mock Tests
You can prepare for your exam with our online mock tests, Attend Test check your preparation & learn more. It's free of cost.
|Practice Test|| GK Basic Test |
Math Mix Test
Selection Process For UPSC - Union Public Service Commission Indian Economic Service, Indian Statistical Service
A right candidate can be selected for the post of Indian Economic Service, Indian Statistical Service based on their educational eligibility, test result and ability to perform a given task. Selection of candidate involves many process before final selection for UPSC - Union Public Service Commission. Steps that confirms Selection of a candidate for the Indian Economic Service, Indian Statistical Service:
- Written Exam: This Written Exam is organised by UPSC - Union Public Service Commission to check the skill set and mental condition of a candidate. Such type of exams are coducted by authority to check the Intelligence level, Personality Development, Rate Of Interest in Indian Economic Service, Indian Statistical Service Jobs and Psycological Wellness of candidates.This written test ensure the suitability of Applicant for the post of Indian Economic Service, Indian Statistical Service.
- Final Selection: Ultimate Selection Process of a candidate who sucessfully passed all selection criteria are handed over with joining letter to join the Indian Economic Service, Indian Statistical Service job. This way selection of Indian Economic Service, Indian Statistical Service this year(2018-2019) is tough process and will be completed after many steps. In this way a candidate will get final selection for their post.
Important Information regarding UPSC - Union Public Service Commission Indian Economic Service, Indian Statistical Service Exam
All these information mentioned below, as given in the exam admit card. Candidates has to follow these rules strictly on the Exam Day Exam.
- Candidates should visit their exam center onece before exam, to avoid any unusal happening on the exam day.
- Candidates must reach given exam center at least half and hour before the specified exam time.
- Candidates need to carry UPSC - Union Public Service Commission Indian Economic Service, Indian Statistical Service Admit Card to the venue of examination, without this they won't be able to give their (campany & post name) exam.
- It's compulsory for candidates to have any of these (Aadhar Card/Pan Card/Driving License/Voter ID) as identity proof .
- Use of Pagers, Calculators, Other Electronic Devices are strictly prohibited during exam hours of UPSC - Union Public Service Commission.
- Before attempting any question , read all instructions carefully mentioned regarding marking scheme and paper pattern.
- Try to attempt easy questions first, then move over critical questions of paper.
- At last try to attempt maximum question by keeping total time of UPSC - Union Public Service Commission Exam in mind.
There are total 46 vacancies for this post notification. Selection for this job will be based on Written Exam. The Last Date for Application Closing is 16/Apr/2018, 12:00 AM. Exam will be held on 29/Jun/2018, 12:00 AM. If you want to apply online for this vacancy(bharti), visit website - Click Here. You can download notification from Here. If you want other details such as admit card, answer key & result for 2020 year, visit official website http://upsc.gov.in. For Latest Sarkari Result, Sarkari Exam & sarkariresult Updates keep visiting www.sarkarinaukriexams.com.