Bihar B.Ed Entrance Exam Syllabus 2023 | CET Exam Pattern PDF in Hindi
- Bihar B.Ed Entance Exam Syllabus 2023
- Bihar B.Ed Entrance Exam Syllabus 2023 Official PDF
- What are the Bihar B.Ed Syllabus 2023 for General Awareness Paper
- What is Bihar B.Ed Syllabus 2023 for Language Hindi?
- Bihar B.Ed Entrance Exam Syllabus 2023 for Reasoning Topic
- Bihar B.Ed Entrance Exam Syllabus 2023 for Teaching-Learning Environment in Schools
- Bihar B.Ed Syllabus Language English (B.Ed Programme)
- Bihar B.Ed Syllabus Sanskrit (Shastri)
- How to download the Bihar B.Ed. Syllabus PDF in Hindi?
Bihar B.Ed Entance Exam Syllabus 2023
The Bihar B.Ed Entrance Exam 2023 is set to undergo certain changes. The exam will be composed of a single paper comprising 120 multiple-choice questions of an objective nature. Candidates need not worry about negative marking, as incorrect answers will not be penalized. The total duration of the examination will be two hours.
To ensure comprehensive evaluation, the exam syllabus will cover five distinct subject areas. These subjects include General English Comprehension, General Mathematics, Logical & Analytical Reasoning, General Awareness, and Teaching-Learning Environment in Schools.
The distribution of questions within the paper will be as follows: 40 questions from General Awareness, 25 questions from Logical & Analytical Reasoning, 15 questions from General Mathematics, 15 questions from General English Comprehension, and 25 questions from Teaching-Learning Environments in Schools.
These modifications aim to create a well-rounded assessment that encompasses various aspects of knowledge and skills required for prospective B.Ed students in Bihar.
|Organization||Lalit Narayan Mithila University (LNMU)|
|Exam Level||Up to UG|
|Exam Type||Objective (MCQ) Type|
|Paper Medium||Hindi & English|
|Total Time||120 Minutes|
|Correct Answer||01 Mark|
|Negative Marking||No, (0 Marks)|
|Subjects Name||General English Comprehension, General Mathematics, Logical & Analytical Reasoning, General Awareness, and Teaching-Learning Environment in Schools|
|Form Date||15 Feb-15 March 2023|
|Exam Date||08 April 2023|
Bihar B.Ed Entrance Exam Syllabus 2023 Official PDF
What are the Bihar B.Ed Syllabus 2023 for General Awareness Paper
The Bihar B.Ed Syllabus includes a section on General Awareness, which contains 40 questions, each carrying one mark.
- Culture and Religion
- Soil and Geography
- Rivers and Mountains
- Ports and Harbors
- Freedom Movement
- Defense and Wars
- Current Affairs
- National Facts about India
- Heritage and Arts
- Dance and History
- Languages and Personalities
- Capitals and Currencies
- Abbreviations and Discoveries
- Diseases and Nutrition
- Awards and Everyday events.
What is Bihar B.Ed Syllabus 2023 for Language Hindi?
The syllabus for the Bihar B.Ed Language program in Hindi includes a section on the Hindi language, which is worth a total of 15 marks. This section consists of 15 questions that cover various topics related to the Hindi language, such as grammar, comprehension, and composition. The section is an essential part of the overall syllabus for the Bihar B.Ed Language program in Hindi, as it helps to ensure that graduates are proficient in this important language.
- तत्सम एवं तदभव
- संधि विच्छेद
- विलोमार्थी शब्द
- शब्दों के स्त्रीलिंग
- कहावतें व लोकोक्तियां के अर्थ
- वाक्यांशों के लिए शब्द निर्माण
- लोकोक्तियाँ एवं मुहावरे
- समानार्थी व पर्यायवाची शब्द
- अनेक शब्दों के लिए एक शब्द
- क्रिया से भाववाचक संज्ञा बनाना
- किसी वाक्य को अन्य लिंग में परिवर्तन
- मुहावरा व उनका अर्थ, अशुद्ध वाक्यों के शुद्ध रूप
- वर्तनी की सामान्य अशुद्धियाँ तथा शब्दों के शब्द रूप
- वाक्य संशोधन – लिंग, वचन, कारक, वर्तनी, त्रुटि से सम्बंधित अनेकार्थी शब्द
- रचना एवं रचयिता इत्यादि.
Bihar B.Ed Entrance Exam Syllabus 2023 for Reasoning Topic
The Bihar B.Ed program also includes a section on Reasoning, which is worth 25 marks. This section comprises 25 questions that cover various topics
- Number series
- Coding and decoding
- Blood relations
- Direction sense
- Ranking tests
- Alphabet test
- Data sufficiency
Bihar B.Ed Entrance Exam Syllabus 2023 for Teaching-Learning Environment in Schools
This section is worth 25 marks and comprises 25 questions that cover various topics related to teaching and learning
- Principles of effective teaching and learning.
- Classroom management and organization techniques.
- Strategies for creating a positive and inclusive learning environment.
- Designing effective lesson plans and learning activities.
- Incorporating instructional technology in the classroom.
- Methods for assessing and evaluating student learning.
- Educational psychology and its application to learning theories.
- Techniques for enhancing student motivation and engagement.
- Differentiated instruction to meet the needs of diverse learners.
- Collaborative and cooperative learning strategies for effective teaching.
Bihar B.Ed Syllabus Language English (B.Ed Programme)
The Bihar B.Ed Language program also includes an English language syllabus. The section on the English language is worth a total of 15 marks and includes 15 questions that cover various topics related to the English language.
- Unseen Passage
- The Sentence
- Subject And Predicate
- Kinds of Sentences
- Parts of Speech
- Kinds of Noun
- Word Formation
- Active & Passive Voice
- Singular & Plural Gender
Bihar B.Ed Syllabus Sanskrit (Shastri)
The Bihar B.Ed program includes a section on the Sanskrit language for the Shiksha Shastri Programme, which is worth 15 marks. This section comprises 15 questions that cover various topics related to the Sanskrit language
How to download the Bihar B.Ed. Syllabus PDF in Hindi?
Accessing the Bihar B.Ed Syllabus in Hindi: Download PDF Link Available
Bihar B.Ed Syllabus 2023 FAQs⭐What is the syllabus for Bihar B.Ed Entrance Exam 2023?
Mathematics, Logical & Analytical Reasoning, General Awareness, and Teaching-Learning Environment in Schools.⭐How many questions and how much time will be provided to complete Bihar B.Ed Entrance Exam 2023?
The exam consists of 120 objective-type questions, and candidates will have 2 hours (120 minutes) to complete it.⭐Who is responsible for conducting Bihar B.Ed Entrance Exam 2023?
The Lalit Narayan Mithila University (LNMU) is responsible for conducting Bihar B.Ed Entrance Exam 2023.⭐Is there a negative marking for wrong answers in Bihar B.Ed Entrance Exam 2023?
No, there is no negative marking for wrong answers in the exam.⭐What is the mode and date of the Bihar B.Ed Entrance Exam 2023?
The exam will be held offline, and it is scheduled to be conducted on April 8, 2023.